[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sad and lost i guess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1499799759255.jpg (215KB, 565x678px) Image search: [Google]
1499799759255.jpg
215KB, 565x678px
I have a multitude of problems and its almost sad to say just listing them all out would be a text nightmare, so I thought that maybe I'll give subjects to talk about, I expect that conversations about some may last a while
>Life and it's worth
>Love life
>The Emptyness I feel
>My reoccurring problems (Insomnia as an example)
>Where to go with my life
>Suicidal thoughts and actions
>Feeling like I'm useless and wont ever help the world
>Feeling like despite wanting to and trying to help the world pushes me away
Idk if this will all make sense so one more time just ask about one of those topics and i'll talk about it for a while. then maybe go to the next idk
>>
>>18541019
Why do you think that the world pushes you away? Mind giving some examples of that?
>>
>>18541044
Well, even now and back then I like to help people. I'd give people assistance, work, food, money(not usually money but sometimes) advice or just anything they need at the time. But it would usually seem that despite this they push me away or never return the favor. They will talk behind my back ignore me or anything. It has been a common trend sadly with my friend groups
>>
>Life and it's worth
>Love life
>The Emptyness I feel
>My reoccurring problems (Insomnia as an example)
>Where to go with my life
>Suicidal thoughts and actions
>Feeling like I'm useless and wont ever help the world
>Feeling like despite wanting to and trying to help the world pushes me away
Help the world however you see fit, be it music, art, charity, enlistment, so on. Life's only value is what you make of it so make the most of that time. This might help with your feeling of emptiness and lost direction. Help people in the way that they need to be helped in a way only you can. You don't need recognition or praise. You did what you felt was right and needed to be done.
>>
>>18541065
Truth is, you should regulate and be cautious with the amount of times you help the people around you. You want to be generous, not a push-over.

If you don't correct that, they will start taking your help for granted, and resent you when you refuse to help them.

Be a cunt sometimes, OP.
>>
>>18541096
This.

If you help others too much, you'll soon start to be the one needing help. There's a limited amount of problems you can take care of, so if you have yours and everybody else's, it'll end up damaging you.

Most of the time, it's not really selfish to put your own needs above someone else's. Besides, if you give and they don't ever give back, you're giving too much.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.