[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend wants me to hit her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

My gf is really into s&m, I'm not. For the last couple months I've been choking her, slapping her, spanking her etc. but yesterday she told me it's not enough and she wants me to hit her with closed fists. I'm really not comfortable with this but I can tell it's all she really wants sexually and she isn't going to be satisfied if I don't do it. How do I go about this safely?
>>
Do it harder and harder until she's OK with it.

If it's too much for you then you stop and tell her that. If she's not satisfied then too bad. She can break up with you if that's so disappointing for her.
>>
Listen to Song for a Guilty Sadist by Crywank
>>
>>18540758
Don't do it. She can readily turn it into a case of domestic violence, especially if there are clear marks.
>>
File: sponge bob r34 pain olympics.gif (453KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
sponge bob r34 pain olympics.gif
453KB, 500x367px
>>18540758
fists are kinda dangerous m8, but if its the danger that gets her off and not actually the pain, that's a different fetish. if its pain, zapp her with a taser or some shit, just don't go near her heart. lots of pain with no bruises or eternal bleeding.

>talk to her about specifically why fists, it could be that she was beaten up or raped or some shit and gets off on rape play, that's a real fun avenue of exploration.
>>
>>18540857
seconded, you'd be totally fucked in court,
don't give up your power bro.
Btw, choking can also get you fucked over.
>>
>>18540857
I'm not worried about that, she's pretty /pol/
>>
>>18540883
how is that insurance?
>>
>>18540883
Even fucking worse
>>
It's a trap to sue you, don't fall for it.
>>
I reckon its fair enough to give it a try, but if it's not your thing, just tell her you're not gonna do it again
>>
I'm a girl and I'm into sadomasochism but I don't know, just progress slowly and try to find how much power you need to put into your hits but not have it cross into abuse territory because girls aren't scared of getting guys locked up.
>>
>>18540758
The part of body you can slap is her ass. Ass is one big chunk of muscles and fat and is the least sensitive area on human body.

Unless she is sadist, the s&m is about power play. Treat her as your slave and she will get off from it. When you come home, just grab her, without a single word drop her pants off and rape her on spot.

And if she is sadist, try hot wax from candles, pinching her nipples or just go to right shop with her and buy whip, rope, blindfold and cuffs.

If you ever punch your girl with fist even with moderate force, you risk fractures and other fun stuff. On the other hand even the hardest slap you can do to her butt will just make it sting for her.

And choking can be also dangerous. Google the right way. One blocks blood from entering her head and other just air to her lungs.
>>
How do you folks get pleasure from treating other humans as trash? Don't you get that awful feeling that you get when you see someone hurt themselves? You know which one I'm thinking about.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.