[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to help a friend that cant get over someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

this friend of mine had a huge crush on this girl, things went well until they just stopped talking to each other(thats what i know),my friend cant get over her and keeps saying stuff like:he misses her, he's sad, *something random* makes him remember her, etc. my problem is that he doesn't even make an effort to get her back or to talk to her. m trying to understand him but I don't want to baby site my entire life
>>
Obsession is strange woah ho ho! But in all honesty your friend is a lost cause. The kind of guy to grow up and raise his wife's son, if you feel me.
>>
I never got past her, even now I could say I still miss her.
I have lost all my friends and am a lonely piece of shit.
I would never want for someone else to feel the same way I do.
>>
>>18540785
I felt that way once. It was awful. Just realize that one day a new woman will brighten up your world as you will hers. You won't drag her down with you, but together you will find happiness. Believe in yourself. Negativity is your only enemy!
>>
>>18540755
nice try mv
>>
>>18540990
to everyone in the thread:
i have tried talking to her but she went cold on me. (prob cuz she was in a hurry)
we stopped talking for 4 months because she was talking shit.
she wont view my messages but she seems to view other people's msgs
>>
>>18540773
i'm not a cuck lol
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.