[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I failed to make new friends now my social anxiety is back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

So i live in a third world country, and i guess i always had this problem but now it's becoming bigger

>i always went to private schools
>those were always full of spoiled rich kids with family issues
>it was hard for me to make friends because they were always either pretentious or shallow
>but over the years i got my little group of friends with nerds guys and girls who good grades and liked the same things i like
>grew up, friends moved to other countries
>last year i move to the capital and start living alone
>decide to get in good shape and try making new friends at new college
>notice how most of them have a lot of issues by how they introduce themselves by listing their past traumas and life stories
>i play it cool, try to understand them
>they invite me to hang out and i accept most of the time
>notice how they eventually start talking shit about a classmate they didn't invite they also like to talk shit about the teachers
>no idea why they do it? school is easy as fuck
>suddenly one day it turns out now they like to talk shit about me when im not with them

continue
>>
>they keep making parties every week to get drunk and do drugs after every single one they create a new drama between each other like it's jersey shore or some shit
>really start to lose my cool about these guys after a girl i liked rejects me, dates one of the drugs addicts and thinks she can keep playing games with me
>old friend appears and saves me from depression going out with me every weekend,she is just really good to me
>i guess in the confuison i misinterpreted some things she said, and i tought it would be a good idea to make a move and ask her to be my gf
>she says no, things turn akward, leaves never talks to me again
>enter full depression because now i lost a friend
>go back to my hometown
>get fat again
>mom cant understand my sadness she makes a doctor scan my brain, makes me take medicine
>dad tries his best to make her understand the problem but she doesn't stop until she makes me take an IQ test and i turn out to be above average
>flashfoward to today
>back to living alone
>about to enter a new school seems way bigger and better than the last one
>im doing my best to lose weight again
>go for food at a healthy restaurant
>see group of people my age talking, cashier is a girl around my age,
>i fucking frezze and barely manage to order food
>oh god last years things weren't like this anymore i had actually managed to follow those crazy ass parties and i had little to no problem talking to girls, bad memories of all their fucking fights and drama have made my trust issues come back really hard
>new school starts in a bit less than a month
>no idea how the fuck i'll make friends now if i failed even when i was fulll of confidence
>>
>>18540733
Those people from before have nothing in their lives, they talk shit about people to try and hold up their own egos.

See if there are any clubs you'd like to join and just turn up, even if you've never done the activity before. That's the hardest part.

The hardest thing to understand for people with social anxiety is that people are generally pretty nice, just be nice and other will be to you.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.