[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one get there roommate to shut the fuck up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

So i moved in with this 19 year old girl who wakes up at 2 in the morning to play Payday: The Heist with no headphones and then masturbates for another hour. Every. Goddamn. Night. How do i get her to shut the fuck up.
>>
Tell her to get beter tastes in video games
PDTH is fucking old
>>
>>18540586
If you call out for masturbating, that should scared her straight. As for the loud gaming, knock on her door and ask to lower it. If that's not enough, you need to confront her, that's ridiculous.
>>
>>18540598
*call her out
>>
>>18540586
this is such a simple problem to solve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ENsh4thPFA
>>
fuck her hard before going bed so she sleeps well
>>
>>18540586
Start masturbating at the same time she does and be vocal

That will make her stop

Or, just enjoy it for what it is you faggot. You don't like the sound of a woman in ecstasy?
>>
>>18541510
>>18540623
The roomate is most likely fat and disgusting you bunch of autists, otherwise OP would of been jerking off and trying to fuck her instead of whining about it here.

Otherwise, OP is a femanon or fag.
>>
>>18540586
Amazon buy her a $10 headset and ask her to use it after 1230am.
>>
>>18540586
hang thick woven blankets from your walls and either sleep with headphones and earplugs in or get a white noise generator and place it near your head on a stand or something. Also sleep with your door closed and get one of the rubber things that cover the bottom of it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.