[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me the room for improvement for the way I handled this:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: suddenly.jpg (94KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
suddenly.jpg
94KB, 1024x768px
Tell me the room for improvement for the way I handled this:

>Meet a single mom over a dating app
>Date her about 6 times total
>First date she says most guys are just after her for sex but i'm different
>Gives me a handy on the 3rd date and finally opens her legs for me on the 4th
>Middle of the 5th date I say we should have sex again,she says tommorow, I agree,get her to promise and drop it. We pick up her kid and go to my house,spends the rest of our time together mostly with her kid or on my computer.
>6th date she brings her kid again,her babysitter went out of town without her knowing
>Make about two physical advances but she eventually moves out of them all and positions herself so I can not naturally be close to her
>Again spends most of her time with the kid or my computer
>Go out somewhere for a bit and then flat out remind her that we're supposed to get intimate and that she promised
>"I never promised that"
>We all go back to my home and I try baiting her into the bathroom,she laughs while saying no,gets back on my computer
>Go after her and say to come on,says she's filling out something I gave her, I say "fine,come after that"
>She says she's also doing a whole bunch of other stuff on my computer so no
>Go full annoyed mode and tell her to forget it, i'm taking her and her kid home.
>She went mute on the trip back to her place. All I said were a few comments about the scenery and cars.
>Walks off in a hurry once we get there,stop her and say "We shouldn't see each other anymore" she goes "That's fine" and be like "Okay take care"

Her kid is about 2 and I only have enough energy and time to actually see her about 1 or 2 times a week if that helps your judgement by the way.
>>
>>18540570
The only issue I see is that you may have been a little too aggresive when pursuing sex. With that being said, you still did the right thing. Single moms have a lot on their plate and generally need to focus on their life and supporting themselves and their kid. You're in a different place in your life. If you're looking for something more intimate then you will need to continue to "shop around". Nothing wrong with what you did in my eyes though.

Respect her choice to not have sex though. She didn't owe it to you and no woman ever does. Just focus on dating someone who shares your level of libido.
>>
>>18540570
Welp, it's in the past now! Y'all said you don't wanna see each other no more! Good riddance, I say.

Learn a valuable lesson from this next time. You're not like other guys. You're just down to fuck. Find a nasty bitch and save yourself the trouble, friend.
>>
>>18540570
>>Meet a single mom over a dating app
you want to fuck the dating app is fine, the single mom is fine but if she didn't fuck you on the first meet up you never should have gone on the second date
>>
>>18541079
Actually this. I've mer three single moms through tinder, two twice and one I datet for about two months. Fucked them all on the first date, and only met the longer term woman's kids, which was probably a mistake, but circumstancial. Got attached and basically did the same as op, started nagging for sex. This is the big mistake, but meeting the kid is also not a good idea. Keep it purely sexual, at least for the first months of dating (this is also to protect the child)
>>
>>18541087
you are right anon, don't hang around when she wants to parade another guy in front of her kids. not fair to the kid. fuck the single mom and fly away. thats what they are for and why they are a single mom. single moms are sluts that tried to use a kid to keep a guy.
>>
>>18541107
A bit cynical perhaps. Single moms are also lonely human beings, who made mistakes in the past that they are paying for for at least 16-20 years, and if they're doing right by their children, they also deserve admiration for sticking to the life they chose. How many of us can say the same of ourselves.

They need to be weary of new men entering their lives, so unless they're not being totally selfish and irresponsible, we should take it as a compliment when they want us to not only fuck them, but being shown the trust when they want us to be part of their children's life. Now, if you're not into that part of the package, make it clear and simple from the start that you're only in it for a good ol' time

Btw the one I got attached to broke up with me two years ago, and last week she reached out after meeting me on the street, and now she wants to meet up again. Lonely. Desperate perhaps, but that doesn't make her a bad person or a slut.
>>
>dating a single mom if you aren't a single dad
What is it about summertime that attracts so many cucks to this board?
>>
>>18540570
Why do you wanna marry a used up bag? Shr just eants to have sex anyeay. That's hoew they lure you. That's why she's single with kids.

Ie. A fucking sex addict
>>
>>18541207
>Meet cute 18 yo at work, seems normal and she says taking a year off before starting university.
>Part time job for me while at university and we date a few times and I meet her parents since she lives at home.
>Ok good, they are solid upper middle class and have two older kids in university doing well. >Date more and decide to be a couple and her parents have me over for dinner.
>I meet the older siblings, nice dinner and conversation but hear baby crying.
>Everyone glances around and looks at my cutie, I look at her, no eye contact and she gets up and leaves the table.
>wtf?
>while cutie is obviously tending the baby her mother says we have to talk, she goes and returns with cutie
>cutie carrying a mulatto baby and won't look at me
>still not processing what is happening
>you could hear a pin drop and her dad startles me when he says they like me and angry with cutie she didn't tell me she had a child at 17
>head spins and stutter and stumble through the remainder of dinner and politely excuse myself with many thanks
>whole time no one mentions the baby is fucking BLACK and cutie only mumbles sorry she didn't tell me she had a kid
>try my best not to be an ass but keep looking at my cutie and cannot get my head around the kid and the black buck she fucked
>like where the fuck she find the guy since they live in lilly white ville
>I quit the job and put as much distance between me and cutie as possible
>get call from her mom, who apologizes to me and explains cutie met him at the fucking mall, would sneak to see the guy, was stunned when he knocked her up (family against abortion) and fled back to the hood
>>
>>18540570
"no" means no.

EVERYTHING about Date 6 screamed to her "All I want from you is sex, and I have no interest in you as a person"
>>
>>18541600
It's weird how two people can read the same story and perceive something totally different. The way I see it, she used sexual favors to hook OP and took advantage of him by using his computer to handle her own business when they should've been hanging out.
>>
>>18541186
>I SHOT MYSELF IN THE FOOT
>LOOKS LIKE I'LL HAVE TO PATCH THAT SHIT UP OR I'LL BLEED OUT
Yeah, stupidity deserves a great deal of admiration.
>>
OK OP, you're the lad on here looking for advice, not her. Yeah you sound a bit desperate and all, but I get your drift, she's probably looking for a beta provider who;ll look after the kid while she's out banging Chad and Tyrone and to whom she'll throw a bone every now and then.

Ignore her and try to improve yourself. Don't be a dick in future, thanks.
>>
>>18540570
You handled that perfectly imo.
>>
>>18540616
>You're just down to fuck.

Eh... Sex isn't all that great(At least that's the impression her vagina left me with anyway. She was my first and there wasn't much stimulation in there nor did she want to do anything I suggested such as Oral to her Vag or to me) so I don't really connect on that. She's a good tag along and that's why I interacted with her even despite how I thought her kid could get in the way. What really set me off with her was how she made a date around the proposal that we'd fuck then constantly dodged it while treating her time with me like another day.

I know with confidence that if she just dropped the typical "Maybe" i'm conditioned enough to translate it to "No" but having the tommorow to lean on ultimately had me feeling manipulated.

>>18541207
I did not want to marry her.

She had too many issues and complexes I don't like such as smoking, stories about some guy who dumped her because she slept around while they were together, refusing to let me meet her babysitter, and of course the kid. Hell ESPECIALLY the kid since she's in her low 20s and acts like her sense of adventure is gone and starts ignoring shit whenever the kid is around. I just wanted to have whatever fun I could with her and if she ever confessed I was prepared to turn her down.
>>
>>18540570
The only real problem I see is making somebody promise you sex.
Like, if she's drunk or annoyed or just fucking tired why'd you still want to bang when she's clearly not into it?
>>
>>18540570
>babysitter cancels
>try and fuck her in front of her 2 year old because "she promised"

This is bait, right? People like this don't actually exist, do they?
>>
>>18542993
I was honestly triggered lmao
>>
>>18542953
I thought it'd be something fun to do. She suggested it anyways and I asked for a promise in order to make sure she wasn't going to waste my time

Then she did

>>18542993
In my defense there's some context to that I didn't include tbqh. Firstly the babysitter did not "cancel" Initially she brought the kid along and I let it tag for a bit because I figure there's a warm up session to the point of doing it. After that we go over to the sitters place so she can drop it off with the girl commenting that she's gone and later discovers VIA a phone call that they left town.

And her kid being there is why I tried moving things to the bathroom and even on the advances it wouldn't be the first time i've gotten touchy feely in front of her 2 year old with her reciprocating instead of making distance. Shit isn't how it goes with her.
>>
>>18540570
I stopped reading when you said single mom.
Don't go out with a single mom with a 2 year old. Any woman out there looking for sex, a bf, or another husband with a 2 year old and single is trouble. She should be raising the child whose life she is busy fucking up instead of self gratification. Most likely, that's how she ended up with the first kid.
>>
>>18543049
>it wouldn't be the first time i've gotten touchy feely in front of her 2 year old with her reciprocating instead of making distance
Well if this is true, she probably just got tired of telling you no. It doesn't matter what your intent or goal is, when you keep pushing after she says no, single mom who met you on tinder is going to assume you're a rapist and fuck right off.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.