[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do about my Bitch Neighbor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: PETERPLEASE.jpg (22KB, 245x204px) Image search: [Google]
PETERPLEASE.jpg
22KB, 245x204px
I'm trying to put it behind me, but I'm laying in bed and I just can't stop thinking about it.

>Moved to a new town about a year ago
>Still don't really know anyone around here
>My wife and I never really see any of the people in our neighborhood
>Decide to change that
>Buy some hot dogs, hamburgers, and veggie burgers, and leave some fliers in people's mailboxes
>Tell everyone on our street we're having a cookout and that they are invited (Including this lady.)
>This lady has never said or done anything before, but she has been sort of nosey before. (Our son told me she was looking in our basement window one time a while back.)
ANYWAY...
>So today, we're having our little shindig. People show up and we're meeting our neighbors
>It's a small get together, everyone's eating and having a good time.
>When suddenly a police officer shows up. He just tells me that there has been a noise complaint. No biggy. He says that we didn't seem like we were being loud, and he just leaves.
>About 30 minutes later, he shows up again and he says that there has been a complaint that we've been selling alcohol to minors. I show him that there isn't even any alcohol at the party, then I show him one of our fliers.
>He leaves again, but this time seems annoyed, and tells me that he believes me, yet decides to give me a long speech about what would happen "if I had been" selling to kids in front of my kids.
>Another 30 minutes later, he shows up with another officer and tells us that everyone has to leave, he says my neighbor called and said that "everyone is getting sick from my food" and that she thinks "If someone gets sick that it's my fault."
>He says he's sorry and says they keep getting complaints from her.
>As people are leaving, she's just sitting on her front porch smiling and watching
>My wife goes over to the fence and asks her what her problem is, and she just pulls out her phone and starts recording my wife

What the fuck do I do? Is there some sort of legal action to take?
>>
>>18540526
There's not really anything you can do. It's not illegal to call the cops. If she does it enough, they'll know what's up, and will just stop responding.
>>
>>18540554
That's true. I'm just pissed, and just feel sort of powerless and for some reason embaressed (Even though, I don't know that there's anything to be embaressed about.)

I guess I should host another party... and invite the police officer next time! That would be pretty funny, now that I think of it.
>>
>>18540560
Host another party, keep a video record. Hell, make it fun and pop the $100 for a Veri event or something so you've got lots of people documenting. Lean into the discomfort, accelerate the behavior she wants to discourage. If you see her without your phone, whip your dick out then gaslight the cunt because everyone knows you as the clean cut guy with the good burgers.

"Everyone loves my brat but you, ma'am..."
>>
>>18540568
>gaslight the cunt because everyone knows you as the clean cut guy with the good burgers

Fuck... I never imagined myself as being the kind of guy that gave a shit about this sort of thing. The whole "white fences and backyard barbecues drama" bullshit. But she really got to me. It was like she personafied that whole mindset of "They're all having a good time and doing their thing, I want to shit on it".

I guess I should be happy though, I met a lot of nice people in my neighborhood and for the most part I had a good time. I'm definitely going to fuck with this bitch, now. I'm going to host a fuckin' neighborhood party that would make the cast of Leave It to Beaver commit sudoku in their fuckin' 62 Plymouth...I'm gonna get a fuckin' Border Collie and name her Lassie, and I'm gonna have my kids dress in their sunday best before putting a lemonade stand on her fuckin' SOUL.
>>
>>18540609
Do it with a smile and do it for yourself. Living well is the best revenge.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.