[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is She Cheating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: girlsclubbing.jpg (161KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
girlsclubbing.jpg
161KB, 1200x798px
I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for a bit over 4 years, but around 6 months or so ago she started talking about going out clubbing with some girls she barely knows.

Since I'm a somewhat insecure person (childhood abandonment, inability to trust women) I said "sure, can I come too. Just to keep an eye on things".

Her response was essentially no.

I offered to take her out myself, and she said no. I asked if she would take one of our mutual female friends and she said no.

Now the thing is, my girlfriend has always liked to be the center of attention, she loves being flirted with and she has quite a few fetishes (dp, public use and group stuff) which would make the club the perfect place for her to slut around.

All things considered I tried to be rational and told her how insecure this situation makes me. Yet she still insists on going, despite me being quite upset asking her "please, don't go".

So anons I want to know, what are the chances she is cheating on me?

Also, keep the beta chat to a minimum please. I sound pathetic because I really want this relationship to last and I love this girl.
>>
It's because you allow yourself to be perceived as such a pathetic cucklord that the relationship cannot possibly last.

Maybe she's cheating, maybe she isn't, but she's definitely looking for someone with at least a sliver of self assurance.
>>
You may love her but that doesn't mean she fully loves you. If she REALLY loved you she would have talked about it or even attempted to reason with you. Mind you, nothing wrong with her going to the club but it's just the fact she said no to everything you asked and was well aware of how you would feel.

I'm not saying it's true but when a girl suddenly goes left field like that it's a sign you need to leave her. And if this is out of character of her or she's new to the clubbing scene, you need to leave her ASAP.
>>
>>18540540
That last line is exactly what concerns me. She hasn't really ever been clubbing before and for the most part she was always a shy stay a home time.
>>
>>18540549
*type
>>
>>18540549
She's spreading her slutty wings now

Dude have at least some self worth. She's not even talking to you about it. If she isn't being stuffes by negroes right now, she will soon, specially with those fetishes.

The first girl me and my gf fucked in a threesome loves threesomes but her bf wouldn't do it with her. So ahe asked him for a break and did it with us. Some people can't keep this shit in check, so you have to realize your gf is probably on the look for someone to double rail her
>>
Every time any man thinks she is cheating because she has changed things in her life then he is correct.
Even if she only goes out for attention she is only one smooth Chad away from getting banged.
Check her phone, emails, Facebook. ..and look for a red pill
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.