[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Sad3d.png (48KB, 378x384px) Image search: [Google]
Sad3d.png
48KB, 378x384px
First time making a thread.
>be me
>beta internet fag
>move out of state to new state
>cut ties with many people I use to know out of scorn
>broke up with old gf
>do nothing all day
>a girl catches my eye
>things happen
>numbers are exchanged (friendly)
>develop a heavy crush on her
>she's really sweet
>I, a cynical bastard, begin to go soft for her
>my texts are very flirty
>they are received well
>friend advises me she has feelings for me
>decide to wait a bit
>it's only been a few weeks (2-3)
>time passes
>conversation is not how it used to be
>I ask if something is wrong
>she explains that she hasn't had the best mental health recently
>she dismisses me because I cannot help her
>couple days pass
>says she got tied up with former partner who now has a child
>she says she really liked me but can no longer do anything
>tells me to move on
>a week or so passes
>I miss her
>I text her
>she replies in a manner reminiscent of when I first met her
>she's sick
>goes to bed
>no reply since
>I am dead inside

tldr; crush ghosted on me and I can't let go

I don't know what to do.
I need some advice.
I can't stop thinking about her.
I dream that she calls back, but she never does.
Suicide riddles my thoughts.
Advice?
>>
>>18540475
Really man? Like maybe I can understand if you got physical with her but you weren't even dating.I know it is hard to move on but its just a crush, time heals wounds bud. My advise is try to just ignore it. Delete number, unfollow on social media , and download a dating app and try to meet new people. If you're fapping a lot stop right now. If you're are docile all the time you won't even be interested in meeting some one new. Start eating healthy and get rid of all the junk food. Lastly, get some exercise man. Don't have to become a body builder but at least get into the gym 4 times a week.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.