[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1314.jpg (377KB, 1022x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1314.jpg
377KB, 1022x2001px
So I've been with this girl for two years now and she currently lives with me. Our relationship has been shit for the past half year and we are no longer intimate with each other. She went out shopping and left her tablet and here is an interesting conversation she had with her co-worker.
>>
File: IMG_1315.png (4MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1315.png
4MB, 1125x2001px
>>
File: IMG_1316.png (4MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1316.png
4MB, 1125x2001px
It gets better..
>>
why even ask what do?

you're being cheated on and there's only one thing TO do
>>
File: IMG_1317.png (4MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1317.png
4MB, 1125x2001px
It just makes me sick, should she get BTFO?
>>
>>18540309
If you guys broke up, its no longer your business and you have to get over it.

If you guys are still dating, but are no longer intimate, she might need attention, or craves romance. No one likes to be alone Anon,

Ask her how she feels, and what you both want in the relationship in the future, If/when you confront her, try not to be the bad guy.
>>
you get banned for blogging you cuck
>>
Call her out dude. It's the only thing that u can do atm.
>>
>>18540319
Thing is, a lot of guys approach her but she doesn't talk to all of them or keep a conversation going but this one faggot of a coworker seems to have been able to kit with her. I don't mind the orbiters but the lack of anything intimate between me and her is pissing me off. I've lost my chadness, I'm very reluctant to ask because this would be admitting it, what would chad do?
>>
it doesn't even seem that she likes this guy anymore. Regardless your relationship is over bro
>>
>>18540321
>If you guys are still dating, but are no longer intimate, she might need attention, or craves romance. No one likes to be alone Anon,

Ask her how she feels, and what you both want in the relationship in the future, If/when you confront her, try not to be the bad guy.
This is sound advice, thank you!
>>
>>18540340
No problem Anon, best of luck. Remember to stay firm, but don't push too hard.
>>
Abandon ship.
Like, right now.
Text her "you kinda got boring, leaving you, kthxbye :*", block her on social media, do not look back.
>>
File: 1467910287027.jpg (240KB, 589x885px) Image search: [Google]
1467910287027.jpg
240KB, 589x885px
>from Frisco

Ha ha, holy shit. What's her name? I might know this girl.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.