[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I KMS myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: meh.ro10226.jpg (117KB, 900x631px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro10226.jpg
117KB, 900x631px
Should I KMS myself?
>>
>>18540145
Definitely no.

Also, take this: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
>>
File: meh.ro3122.jpg (483KB, 606x799px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro3122.jpg
483KB, 606x799px
>>18540157
Just talking to someone for a little bit isn't going to solve any of my problems. I'll still wake up tomorrow hating my life, my situation, and my lack of friends.
>>
>>18540157

Ruining the chance for the next two posts to be "yes" and "maybe".

You cunt. You fucking Cunt! I came here to post memes, what gives you the right to ruin that for me you CUNT?!!?!
>>
>>18540160
Why are you so sure? You know, those guys are used to address this kind of situations.
>>
No, instead you could try fixing it, and ending up leading a happy and enjoyable life.

Talking to someone isint going to fix it, but it might help.
>>
File: meh.ro11435.jpg (718KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro11435.jpg
718KB, 1280x1707px
>>18540167
Last time I called one of those places they just made fun of me. It was some old woman who probably thought my problems were all stupid, and she just laughed at me, and basically told me to suck it up.

>>18540169
I've been trying, but it doesn't seem realistic.
>>
>>18540145
lel don't think eating sugary foods fucks up your stomach, you just get fat
>>
>>18540145

Killing yourself doesn't really solve anything. Call outta work, get a big ol' bowl of ice cream, and do whatever media things you like to do. I'm sure you'll feel better.

Yeah, people/debt/work/existentialism sucks - but damnit I enjoy life too damn much to forfeit 60ish years of it.
>>
File: image (3).jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image (3).jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>18540184
I guess I'll try skipping class on Monday, but I've got an exam tomorrow worth 30% of my grade. Not sure what I will do with all the free time. Probably just lay in bed
>>
>>18540198

Yeah, school can be a pretty shitty obligation to have after a while. Do you usually score good on tests? If not, study a tiny bit while you can, and be go into it confidently.

Also, I know what the homework load is like, but get it done all on time and that 'impending dread' feeling starts to go away.
>>
I feel like that every day but then I realized that someday that day will come why hurry it
>>
>>18540145
Do something constructive them see how u feel
>>
>>18540145
Mark little goals for you. Like going to the gym for a few weeks or going to some place that you have always wanted to go.
>>
File: 911.jpg (150KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
150KB, 1024x768px
If you can do something as rash as killing yourself, why dont you do something as rash as travelling for bit?

Just see the world a bit. Do some drugs, get out of your comfort zone. Really try to get spiritual (LSD helps). Theres a lot more to life than your room and your "Schedule", dont be afraid to break the meta.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.