[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prostate Orgasms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: R6219171-01.jpg (2KB, 67x70px) Image search: [Google]
R6219171-01.jpg
2KB, 67x70px
Can anyone offer advice on reaching a prostate orgasm?

I just spent the last 90 minutes attempting one and I kept reaching a point of intense sensation, but I never felt like I truly orgasmed. The sensation kind of felt like really needing to pee, and as it developed, it got more and more intense. I felt a pressure on my chest and I had to focus on breathing as my pulse quickened. As it built to its final stage, every thrust caused my dick to quiver and drip precum.

It was really intense and the sensation lasted as long as I kept pounding myself without pause. That being said, it really felt like I was right on the edge of a full orgasm. I never had any sort of release or wave of pleasure. It was a different kind of enjoyable, but it never felt like other anons have described it.

Did I actually achieve a prostate orgasm or was I really just on the edge the whole time? If I was on the edge, are there any tricks to get me over it or do I need to just keep pounding longer?
>>
>>18540141

Yeah, you were close. Getting used to stimulating that area takes time. I finally got it TODAY and I found that regular masturbation just outright feels better anyway.
>>
It's less about doing it harder and more about milking the sweet spot. Slower and more deliberate worked for me, honestly, but I was only able to do it once without touching my dick and it took about an hour, hour and a half.
>>
>>18540141
Seriously stop while you're ahead. Last week a kid lost pool balls up inside up inside then today some kids making quarters. You guys need to stop.
>>
>>18540367
dont knock it till you try it
>>
This actually makes me want to try using toys again.
>>
>>18540367
>don't shove ANYTHING up your ass ever because sometimes stupid people put things in their ass they shouldn't and also do it in an incorrect

Oh well better stop eating then too. Just the other day some kid lodged a piece of pizza in his windpipe and died, so nobody should ever insert anything into their mouth ever.
>>
>>18540439
No one has ever died because they didn't stuff thing up their wazoo and the opposite is also true. Millions of Gays died in the 80's because they sat on too many cocks.
Millions of people are dying because they can't find enough to stuff down their lie holes.
Your argument is rediculous in the absurd....
>>
>>18540467
point is stupid people do stupid things. If you are not stupid u dont have to worry about butt stuff hurting you.
>>
>>18540141
Stop fingering yout pooper. Are you gay? Lmao
>>
>>18541156
>Not wanting to do something that feels good
Are you a faggot?
>>
>>18541201
I have other things that make me feel good longer than climaxing. Masturbation is just a jewish trick to kill a whole group of people's productivity.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.