[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male Interaction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Himouto 1.png (616KB, 870x767px) Image search: [Google]
Himouto 1.png
616KB, 870x767px
I need advice on something a little unusual. I am a male yet I don't understand how guys interact. I was raised by a single mom and mostly only interacted with women throughout my life. I don't want to generalize, but I believe I have come to developed a good way to interact with most women, yet whatever knowledge I have doesn't seem to apply to male environments. I would really like to know what anons can tell me about "guy manners", maybe some of you have gone through something similar. I know this is 4chan, but hopefully some anons have enough social skills to have some input on this. If any femanons end up on this thread, I would also like to hear about how you usually interact with men as well. Thanks.
>>
>>18539950
Just be friendly
Say Hi, give a handshake and talk.
A firm handshake, not a blob of flesh without will
>>
File: 1467920061750.jpg (102KB, 650x927px) Image search: [Google]
1467920061750.jpg
102KB, 650x927px
>>18539950
I also don't know how to interact with other guys. I'm a big guy but most of my friends in high school were girls.
>>
>>18539957
Thanks anon, but I have no problem with handshakes. Maybe I should have phrased the OP differently. The main thing I am curious about is whether one should adopt a different stance when talking with men vs talking with women.
>>
>>18539979
Yep. Your body gesture says a lot about you. Masculine men adopt wide stances as opposed to women who are tucked in.
>>
>>18539950
you need to be ablte to handle banter, don't flip if someone disses you. just come up with a witty response.

i fucking hate the guys who takes everything you talk about serious. they have no friends and understandably so.
>>
>>18539983
Since you mentioned body posture I want to know what anons have to say about facial expressions. For example, my experience with women is that for the most part they appreciate a man that can make his intentions clear with facial expressions as opposed to guys that just walk around poker faced. I also notice (maybe some of you have too) that sometimes a man can even be relatively good looking and fit, but they lack charisma. I might be overthinking this but I am curious: do men also notice other men's charisma?
>>
>>18540002
Interesting viewpoint. That's the type of stuff I was looking for. Thanks.
>>
Idk I generally dont hang around males that arent in my immediate group of friends, even in elementary school I sat at the "girls table"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.