[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girlfriend around when my gay lover comes over!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20170712_121215.jpg (4MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170712_121215.jpg
4MB, 4128x2322px
So I've got someone coming over in a few hours for mutual blowjobs and anal but my GF just said in a text she's not at work just going to get her car repaired. What's a good excuse to keep her out our place for a few more hours?
>>
Have a threesome with them, what are you, a faggot?
>>
>>18539936
obviously

>>18539931
break up with your girlfriend and stop cheating, faggot
>>
So you want your girlfriend to stay away from her home so that you can have sex with another person.

Welp.
>>
>>18540017
Only for a few hours.

>>18539936
I wish, unfortunately she's a dead fish sex wise and she doesn't do much for me sexually.

>>18539985
The only reason I don't is I love her in a non sexual way and until i can finacially support myself I'll stay with her. Yeah I'm a peice of shit but I'm being honest.

Yes I will have the talk and break up with her but not right now, right now I just want some cock!
>>
>>18540029
>but I'm being honest
to yourself, but apparently not to her
is it that hard to just not hop onto a dick for a few more months? surely she has some toys to use on you if needed
>>
I'm not good at excuses, just checking in here to say that you should break up with her after.
>>
Just let her dump you
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.