[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I really that far behind?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: punished.jpg (51KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
punished.jpg
51KB, 640x360px
I am 27 and have not had a girlfriend or anything which I am not too bothered by. I more bothered by the fact that people think I am insane for having not had one. or they don't understand how I could not have one after all this time.

How do I defuse situations like that? I hate sticking out and when people find out about my inexperience, it like becomes a nightmare. Especially as a male.

Separate from that.. I guess I have to ask myself, how could I not have had a girlfriend by now? I feel like the answer is simple. I just don't have what most women are looking for in a man. I can't do "man" shit like fix a cabinet or replace a tire or change car oil or go hunting or fishing. I am a computer technician and my handy man skills are basically zero.

I just can't "provide" to these women what they want. hell, I don't even really know what they want. I am just comparing myself to dudes with girlfriends.

What is it that women want in men? I feel like I am lacking something personality wise that entices women. What do you guys think? What entices women and how do you get to that point of having a girlfriend? Very strange situation.
>>
>>18539740

>I can't do "man" shit like fix a cabinet or replace a tire or change car oil or go hunting or fishing. I am a computer technician and my handy man skills are basically zero.

bullshit. women never know if you are able to do those things until you are dating. women dont go around asking men if they can fix or replace stuff. romance happens far too fast for those particular things to be an issue.

honest man, if you want to start breaking down this issue, start with a face pic of your self. its tough to bring your self to do it and be judged, but its the first step, letting us see what women see: the first impression.

from there we go deeper.

but dont delude your self into thinking its because you dont go fishing. no one i know goes hunting or fishing. unless you live in some backwoods area you are deluding your self.
>>
>>18539740
I'm not going to sugarcoat it, you are a little old to have never had a girlfriend. If it makes you feel any better I'm 25 and only had one girlfriend when I was 22. If you have money women will want that, if you are good looking that helps. Just like us they are attracted to looks too. One thing you have going against you is preselection. Women want men that other women want and that other women have already approved of, makes them feel like they really got a catch. They are also attracted to status in general. To diffuse the situation I'd recommend just start talking to a couple different girls, maybe lower your standards. Don't close your heart all the way off but fall in love real slow with that first one. Most relationships don't work out and that first heartbreak is a hell of a trip. Matter of fact I think a guy needs to fall in love deep and get his heart broken atleast once to graduate on to a man. Good luck OP. If you have anymore questions I will continue to monitor this thread.
>>
File: Stickwithme.png (309KB, 919x718px) Image search: [Google]
Stickwithme.png
309KB, 919x718px
What woman want from men...simple.

Woman want to be able to feel safe with the man they are with. If you have accomplished this, you are a super hero in their eyes.
>>
>>18539872
>>18539626
>Just be confident bro
>>
>>18539872
That's when you are already in a relationship. Getting one is the problem here.
>>
I recommend taking a look at studies about sexual attraction. That is what drives females' minds. It's biology. Visual perception, smell and voice account for most of the attraction. Money and fame may get you chicks, but it doesn't neccesarily mean they are sexually attracted by you (as it can be just convenience).
Having lots of head hair, a full beard and being tall can help. Being intelligent does too, but i'd say it's very, very secondary.
For the love of god, do not believe in confidence memes. No one has ever proved its usefulness and it isn't even backed up by any studies. Do not believe in confidence any more than you do in fairytales.

Beautiful people are viewed as more succesful, as better leaders, as more intelligent, as more competent, as more friendly and as better persons than their non-attractive counterparts. Yes, the world is superficial and no, it ain't fair. Now it is your turn to analyze it, understand how it works and to make a path for yourself because there's no path made for people who weren't lucky at birth, only for those who had it easy from the moment they were born and who tell you "u just eff 2 be ursealf".

Do not take advice from succesful people too seriously. Most of the time they don't even know why they are succesful.
>>
File: whocares.jpg (45KB, 443x750px) Image search: [Google]
whocares.jpg
45KB, 443x750px
> I just don't have what most women are looking for in a man. I can't do "man" shit like fix a cabinet or replace a tire or change car oil or go hunting or fishing. I am a computer technician and my handy man skills are basically zero.

ANYONE can learn that, you can absolutely become a handyman, you just never tried, it seems its a big issue for you
i know guys who cant change a lightbulb alone and they are swimming in pussy

what women want should be no concern, they will want you if they see you satisfied with yourself
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.