[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QUICK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: B2YEBnVCEAAjJGZ.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
B2YEBnVCEAAjJGZ.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
How do I not get attached to my girlfriend and let fear of loss guide my decisions, and instead have self respect and live my life how I truly want to?

This might just be the hardest thing to do ever.
>>
I just knew that I had women waiting in line.
>>
>>18539574
Know that you'll survive without her. Don't be dependent thats whack.
>>
>>18539574
Getting attached isnt problem. Treating your gf right isnt problem.

Only problem is when you put her as your priority number one. You have to be always number 1 priority. She can come second. You can never love her unconditionally.

And if she is the one, she wont leave you for petty shit. Dont be afraid of treating her as person. She isnt made from sugar.
>>
>>18539574
>How do I not get attached to my girlfriend
Self confidence, time, and experience. You will lose your girlfriend at some point. Maybe because of something you did, maybe not. You will feel shitty for a while, but then life will get good again. Perhaps better than before.
>>
>>18539574
Just think about everything in a harshly logical way that when you make a decision about your relationship it will always benefit you
>>
>>18539574
you need balance. Do not get comfortable in the relationship, this will cause you to take her for granted and make you stop putting effort in keeping her interested. Also avoid getting TOO uncomfortable like you are now, don't control her, but do your best to trust her unless she gives you a reason otherwise. Finding this balance is very difficult and takes time but just keep it in mind.
>>
>>18539574
>>18539585
>>18539588
Pretty much this. You have to become independent and your emotional wellbeing can't be reliant on anyone but yourself, it takes willpower. You have to accept the outcome of losing this person, and know that there can still be a future for yourself with other women.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.