[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just broke things off with someone because I felt a strong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1497299701117.jpg (184KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1497299701117.jpg
184KB, 500x404px
I just broke things off with someone because I felt a strong attraction and it wasn't mutual.

She said just hanging out with someone should be enough and if I spend my whole life only talking to girls if I get to bang then I won't get very far.

Though I agree with her statement I'm just trying to save myself the drama, I thought it wise to kill this shit before it goes any further but I may have acted too quick. I'm barely convinced it wasn't mutual but I'd rather take her on her word than play any games.

Mostly venting but just wondering if anyone's been here before and if I done the right thing. She was pretty fucking beautiful..
>>
>>18539031
I have done the exact same thing fellow anon. You have probably fucked it. You'll probably feel guilty about it for a while and then go back to her, I thought I could cut her off but it isn't that simple. Give it a couple of months of no contact and if you feel shitty about it try and get back to her. She will be pissed.

Or just find another grill to hook on to and non of the above will even matter
>>
>>18539104
I met this girl while she was travelling the world, after today she will probably leave and never come back. She was contemplating staying longer cuz we were having fun just hanging out as friends but I wanted more and "threw my toys out of the pram". Can't decide if I'm smart as hell or dumb as fuck
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.