[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my gf pregnant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2795.jpg (914KB, 2432x2486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2795.jpg
914KB, 2432x2486px
My girlfriend and I have only done oral and fingering and after I ejaculate we both wash our hands and then I eat her out. We have never had vaginal sex. Her last period started on June 10 so she's like over a week late. She spotted a few weeks ago and her breasts are sore and she's cramping and breaking out (which are her normal signs of a period) but I'm still worried because I'm a paranoid retard. Since it's obvious I'm very inexperienced at these things, based on what I've told you do you guys thinks she's pregnant?
>>
Also forgot to add, she sometimes has irregular periods and has even gone without one for three months before.
>>
Ya OP you're a dad.
>>
Yes! Congratulations! When is the Brit Milah? (circumcision)
>>
File: period cycles.png (100KB, 442x411px) Image search: [Google]
period cycles.png
100KB, 442x411px
>>18538995
>after I ejaculate
To make a baby, you need to ejaculate to right place (her vagina) in +-5 days in her ovulation.

So, WHERE DID YOUR SEED GO? Her uterus or somewhere else?

>pro tip
The more she will get scared of pregnancy, the more stress her body will take and the latter the period will come.
>>
>>18538995
>We have never had vaginal sex.

then the chances of pregnancy are zero

ive had sex with my girl when she was ovulating and didn't creampie her and we were fine
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.