[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spontaneous drooling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: dango.jpg (38KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
dango.jpg
38KB, 500x432px
I start drooling when I look at soft/cute things. I'm not hungry when it happens and have no desire to eat them. Sometimes touching them increases the effect. I can't find anything on google about this. Why does it happen?
>>
>>18538885
>means you're gay
>>
>>18538889
That doesn't sound like a medical diagnosis
>>
Bump for assistance
>>
>>18538885
Not sure how to help, just came to say that's oddly adorable.
>>
>>18538885
>I'm not hungry when it happens and have no desire to eat them

Is this a joke or your genuine line of thinking? Makes me wonder if something is up with your head. No offense.
>>
>>18540126
this, probably doesn't mean anything bad though, I guess it's kinda similar to hoe you sometimes feel the urge to squish something cute really hard when you hold it
>>
>>18540126
you do it too. it's completely normal, and nobody "needs help" with it.
>>
>>18538885
How much do you drool exactly?
I might be able to help but I need more info
Is it to the point there is drool coming out of your mouth uncontrollably?
Or can you hide it?
Is it with thinks that it would be possible to eat?
My guess so far is usually cuteness subconsciously triggers aggression this is normal and what causes the urge to squeeze cute things
My guess is you have a crossed wire in your brain that replaces aggression with hunger?
>>
>>18540179
It's my genuine line of thinking. How does it indicate a head problem?

>>18540206
I can control it. It's the same amount of salivating as when I'm hungry and see/smell something declicious. The object usually isn't food related. Can be a bear or penguin etc.

I seem to be missing the emotion of anger. Tend to get sad rather than mad, so I don't think it's aggression. Interesting thought, though.
>>
Can it be caused by putting stuffed toys in mouth as baby?
>>
>>18540206
>>18540245
It isn't actually aggression; Rather, the human brain has trouble recognising exactly what the feeling of 'cute' is. People react in an assortment of ways, with wanting to crush the object being a common one.

tl;dr Your brain is confused and settles on drooling because it genuinely doesn't know what to do. Literally everybody has a 'weird' reaction to cute things.
>>
>>18540496
That makes sense. I learned something today- thanks!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.