[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you turn a girl on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2217.jpg (88KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2217.jpg
88KB, 960x717px
How do you turn a girl on?
>>
>>18538577
sigmund freud believed that guys have to look like a better choice than other guys while convincing the desired chick that she's a better choice than you. here I'll find the quote.
>>
>>18538577
Tickle her, while you're kissing move your hands around, be confident, make it seem like you know what you're doing even if you don't, just lightly touch areas like the tits and Ass, basically tease her until she wants more and then keep going. It could take a long time, but I believe in you Anon.
>>
>>18538577
Universal turn ons are being rich, being hot and being in couple with another girl
If you're talking about a girl you're already in a relationship with, that depends on her. Don't be afraid to ask.
>>
>>18538605
this all they way, at least in my case
>>
>>18538596
We're exclusive and she's loyal. I'm the only choice.

>>18538605
She HATES being tickled and having her breasts touched, and we do touch up a lot but she's still always bone dry when we start.

>>18538608
I've asked and received no answer. She'll put out dry (we manage with lube) and gets mad if I imply I'd require anything more.
>>
Have money
Be tall
>>
>>18538746
>bone dry
Time to check her birth control, ask her who abused her as child, buy magic wand, ask her if she ever masturbates and maybe finally give her orgasm via oral sex.
>penis in vagina does almost nothing for majority of girls

And if nothibg helps, go see gyno doctor.
>>
>>18538577
You press her "on" switch. Didn't you read the fucking manual?
>>
>>18538817
No birth control, we use condoms. She fucking hates receiving moral more than anything and I'd rather not fight about tht
>>
>>18538837

Maybe you are dating a frigid bitch who has intimacy issues because her mom negelected her as a child? Girls with daddy issues tend to be whores. Girls with mommy issues tend to be more prude than a nun.

Find a different girl, I PROMISE YOU this will not change for years and years and you will find no enjoyment out of this relationship. Shes broken, its not your fault and probably not hers either. But its a fact, and not something you can fix. Move on and be happy. She wont be happy, but she isnt now either, and neither are you. At least save yourself because trust me, you cant save her.

Sorry.
>>
>>18538837
Sounds like that type of girl which puts up with sex because she knows she cant marry otherwise. Once you marry her and make few babies, say bay bay to your sex life.

You will be that husband who either cheats or simply fap to 2D girls while his 3D wife annoys him to death and wont even properly fuck him.

I bet she is starfish in bed and everytime thinks of england when she lets you do your thing and tells you to hurry to finish.

You have been warned. She has some problem and doesnt want to solve it. It will only get worse in time.

Look her for example, thread with girls who cant contain their pussies from boys >>18538616
>>
>>18538846
She has the best mother I've ever known and she's said that herself. An incredibly loveable woman.

And I'm not going to dump her over something like this, we can work it out.

>>18538853
It's work to her but she does her best. I just want to make it as easy for her as I can.
>>
>>18538931

There is NOTHING you can do. Its HER problem. You can lead a horse to water but cant make it drink. You already led her to water and youre swimming. She isnt willing to address the problem - worse, she expects YOU to change and accompdate her shit.

I promise you this will not work, and you will not fix her. I speak from experience. You are wasting your time her, i know its shitty and shes probably a good person but this is the reality of the situation. You can wish it away all you want and be supportive and do all these dumb gymnastics for her but at the end of the day if she refuses to do anything herself, let alone communicate, its hopeless.

Move on. Its not your fault, it just is the way it is. This is your sound advice. You can follow it, or you can keep grasping at straws and following the path youve been following to zero success. You apparently came here for validation, not advice, so youll just ignore me and keep rewording shit until someone gives you a thumbs up to continue your fruitless efforts.

Not trying to be harsh, but you arent listening.
>>
>>18538931
>we can work it out
>we
The key word is we. Not you. She has to want it.

Until you force her to confess why she hates oral, if she ever had orgasm and who raped her, you wont get anywhere. Her being defenzive about it suggest rape / abuse situation. Until she spill the beans, there is nothing for you to do.
>>
>OP asks for advice
>advice is given
>it is not what OP expected
>OP turns down and ignores every advice

Just another day on /adv/

Bitch is frigid OP, good luck figuring it out for yourself, because she apparently doesn't give a crap
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.