[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>24 year old college drop out >Work in male dominated manual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1489598542115.jpg (24KB, 199x242px) Image search: [Google]
1489598542115.jpg
24KB, 199x242px
>24 year old college drop out
>Work in male dominated manual labor field
>Shy, can count the number of irl friends I have on my finger tips
>Finally make enough money to move out of my parent's house
>Never had a GF, decide to put myself out there
>Try online dating
>Make a Tinder/OKCupid/Whatever account since my social life is essentially none existent and it's probably the only way I'll be able to meet women with my schedule
>Put a lot of effort into making my profile decent, try to come across as well adjusted/confident and not obnoxious, desperate, or what have you
>Spend the extra time to take good photos, high quality and flattering angles
>No likes from anyone but spam bots and LITERAL hamplanets. Not chubby chicks, the kind that could literally crush me to death
>Less than 10 profile views a month on average
>Rarely ever get one or two pity responses from girls I message despite trying to send stuff a little more personalized than the average "Hey bb ;)"
>And that's AFTER setting my standards way lower than they were initially

It's starting to make me a little depressed to be honest. I've always known that I've never been a 10/10 catch, but I never thought that I was this unattractive and/or pathetic.

Any advice?

Other than the incredibly obvious "get fit and change every aspect of your personality", which I've already taken into consideration.
>>
Online dating is terribly rigged for men, I think you shouldn't even bother.
>>
If going up and talking to someone on the street is a 1 in a million chance of sparking any kind of relationship, online dating is like 1 in a billion
>>
File: 677MvEw.jpg (79KB, 424x628px) Image search: [Google]
677MvEw.jpg
79KB, 424x628px
>>18538350
bruh, forget online dating, logically think about this why women would choose average guy like you, and I am not insulting you, when she can have objectively cream of the crop males, that are better than average joe,

My advice would be drop online dating, focus on your hobbies, be egoistic about yourself, and always put yourself first before anyone, this might help to curb the female need but, that's dating game nowadays, have fun
>>
>No likes from anyone but spam bots and LITERAL hamplanets.
if you live in the Midwest don't bother
no woman has normal BMI after high school
>>
>>18538383
Only of you're ugly
>>
>>18538350
If you really want to get a gf then go to every church in your city. Check them all out but don't commit to one until you've seen the entire flock. Trust me on this they will do everything possible to save you from the competition. Just be friendly respectful and non-argumentative. Most have singles groups and activities. Join them all.
>>
>>18538401
Well I assume if you're using online dating you're already no Brad Pitt.
>>
>>18538350

Online dating is MASSIVELY slanted in favour of women, so don't let your of results online reflect on how you'd consider yourself performing IRL.
>>
>>18538430
this. i hardly get any matches but there's always a woman interested in me at any given time irl
>>
>>18538430
>>18538370
>>18538383

That's sucks to hear, because I've seen guys way uglier than than I manage to pull it off.

I just can't for the life of my figure out how.

I'll try not to let it get to me, but it is pretty frustrating given that my geographical location and work schedule is going to make going out looking for women pretty hard.

Sites like MeetUp have basically no results in my area, and my small town has little in the way of hobbiest groups or clubs that I could join.
>>
>>18538414
Not OP but I'm mildly interested in this alternative. I'm quite spiritual and contemplative myself, and a good boi and all I want is a good girl to settle with and go to church together. It seems like a dream desu.

How legit is this?
>>
>>18538565
If I didn't have a gf that is where I'd look. Ppl will be nice and it should be fun.
>>
>>18538578
What if you're non-religious? Wouldn't that be an issue when it eventually comes up, that you're going to church events looking to score.
>>
>>18538662
Almost all Christian groups send people out to look for people like you. You don't have to say "I'm looking to fornicate with your flock" instead say "I don't yet believe so I'm checking things out".

Their mission is to find you so relax check things out and maybe you find a girl.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.