[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dating a slut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

I've been dating/fucking this 8.5 gril for the last two months and just when I (and i guess she too) was starting to get emotionally attached, I found out some things about her past. It seems she's kind of a slut with miles of Chad dick between her legs.
Sex with her is fucking great and she's willing to do many things girls usually would leave for the 10th date, this was one of my first red flags. But I chose to ignore it I guess...
Now I'm no muslim looking for a virgin here, i just don't want to be that beta cuck that settled for the whore, you know? Like I have to be happy with someone elese's leftovers.
Now I'm scared of falling in love and going into some sreious shit with her while the world laughs at me. I come from a very long relationship and my ex was one of the people that warned me of this girl's behaviour. I don't need her laughing at me neither.

What should i do? talk to her? dump her? go on and fuck the world?

TL:DR Dating a slut and starting to get attached. what do
>>
Hmm. Well, at least this way you get to figure out the sort of girl you don't want, as well as the possibilities afforded by the female body.

Pump and dump, I guess. Then move on and find a decent girl.
>>
If you're happy, then who gives a fuck? The problem literally only exists in your head. It's incredibly rare to find someone you genuinely enjoy being around, my advice is to hold on and see where it goes.

If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. But you're the one who's happy, you're the one who's fucking the 8.5, I don't think you should concern yourself with some emphrical Chad.
>>
Just break up with her, you obviously cannot handle knowing this, cannot look at her the same way and cannot respect yourself while dating her.

But know that ultimately everything is subjective. There will always be people who cannot understand what you see in the woman you love and you cannot attach too much weight to that. I bet you'd want your wife to value her own judgment of you and your character and appeal, and not care whether all of her friends find you a catch.

Unless she treats you like shit, cheats on you or whatever, it's all subjective. You think that other people would laugh because she's been around the block (which many of them will never even know). Another man would be proud to walk around with a gorgeous woman who could have her pick of men but fell for him, and drives him crazy in the bedroom.

So ditch her, but because you personally cannot cope with it, not because you objectively should or shouldn't.
>>
File: 1421642610237.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1421642610237.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>18538270
>The problem literally only exists in your head
dude everything literally only exists in our heads
>>
File: traxidriver (2).png (1MB, 1678x1036px) Image search: [Google]
traxidriver (2).png
1MB, 1678x1036px
Answers so far have been helpful, even though they are all conflicting i think they represent every solution I've been thinking of lately. Now I have to make a decision but am still unsure...

also
>>18538277
kek
>>
>>18538257
So you want the slut sex with out the slut history. Good luck on that one....the only questions I'd ask myself are these:
Do I enjoy her company -outside of sex
Is she smart funny and cool to chill with
Does she treat people with respect and kindness
Would she make a good wife/mother

Everything she did in her past is just that past. If you're unwilling or unable to move past it then you're not grown up enough for a serious relationship.
>>
oh poor you. go live a life that presents you with actual problems
>>
>>18538423
i have some bigger problems, but i know how to solve them. Sadly I've only been in one long relationship during my life and I don't really have much expertise in this area. Sorry to waste your time, asshole.

>>18538358
I guess I should learn to enjoy the magic without knowing the tricks...

What I think I'll do is to continue to hang out with her and see how I feel about it without getting too involved.
>>
>>18538257
Run away, far far away. This slut has no honor left. She decided she wanted to whore around (disgusting) and then thinks she still entitled to a traditional relationship and marry a good man...? Yeah right.
>>
Better to have a girl who has already "sown her wild oats"... if they are too innocent they will end up breaking up to try other dicks out or cheat
>>
>>18538470
ya but there's that fear that she might want to go back to her old ways
>>
>>18538473
If it gets serious and she says she is committed then you have to trust her. If you don't trust anyone on their commitment then you will never have a long term relationship. If they cheat later it is their fault because they are betraying you.
>>
>>18538476
>have to
past performance is an indicator of future outcomes
>>
>>18538257
OP you will resent this girl if she even hangs around that long. Save yourself embarrassment and a broken heart and cut it off right now. This is a fun girl and we all love fun girls but you don't fall for them. Every guy before you either knew this and took off or learned the hard way when she did.
>>
>>18538473
OP has been with her two months and the "past" is close if in fact it is behind. Likely there have been plenty of guys she fucks for a couple months, if the guy stays around, and then is abruptly over when she starts fucking another guy.
>>
>>18538480
Bullshit, I cheated on every girlfriend I had until this one...I won't either because I made a promise. People can change, losers say they can't.
>>
>>18538493
OK big guy, good luck with that.

Just remember /adv/ will be here for you in future yah. Pwomise.
>>
>>18538257
Everyone is just saying to break up without explaining why. I feel like you might feel the same way I do on the subject, so I'm going to try and offer some clarity.

One thing everybody is missing here is how your own self worth plays into this. It mainly boils down to your own views on sex. My first gf was like her, though she was super liberal to the point where she was proud of her deviancy. Now, don't get me wrong, I won't put people down for that, but I personally wouldn't want someone like that as my partner for a few reasons.

The first is her valuation of sex. I had a long talk about this with the ex I mentioned, and what it boiled down to was that she believed that sex has situational value and I did not. I feel like sex should be an expression of love and she felt that it could be an expression of love or just something for fun (have her cake and eat it too). I feel like she is going to learn that that freedom isn't the case when she tries to find a life partner unless she goes after someone incredibly liberal like herself, and will end up in an open relationship whether she likes it or not. Now if you have this same view, then by all means you should continue your relationship with this girl. But if you think sex is something special, then it simply isn't going to work out.

However: I believe sex in a relationship to be totally different than casual sex. Casual sex to me is impulsive and self driven. If you go around and fuck a lot of guys, you just desensitise yourself to emotionally driven sex. But I feel that you can retain that value if you've had a lot of boyfriends since there's far more thought that goes into the sex than "I want dick."

Because consider this: if she has no value in the sex, what are you personally bringing to the table? A relationship is two agreements in my mind: emotional and physical. (Cont.)
>>
>>18538257
honestly: it's only bitter virgins who are mad at girls with experience. Not saying I'd want a slut as a gf but of course she'll have had sex.
There's an imbalance if you haven't had experience yourself but she has. That would bother me too
>>
>>18538257
>cuck that settled for the whore
>Like I have to be happy with someone elese's leftovers.
>while the world laughs at me
That's a beta mentality.
>>
>>18538257
>>18538526
A relationship with her would essentially mean no physical contract, since, even if you put value in that agreement, she could care less.

My second point relates more to a kind of human nature/loyalty aspect that is a little out there. I personally would not be able to trust someone that values sex so low. They've proven they don't really care about sex (consider: the contract), so to them would cheating be a big offence? They know they can get dick virtually anytime they want, and since sex is just fun, why should there be repercussions for it now?

Finally, consider how this road block has made you feel. It's probably something you'll think about forever. If you don't think this will be a forever relationship with this girl, I would give up now sooner than later. Or you can keep her around for the sex, but I think that's emotionally abusive and amoral.

TL;DR: She doesn't value sex. If you value sex and/or want to have sex be emotional, it will not work out.
>>
>>18538533
>That's a beta mentality.
No, you have a cuck mentality that self rationalizes your disgusting cuck degeneracy just enough to stay functioning. Shut the fuck up.

>>18538257
FYI for you all, since you're obviously uninformed children: Sperm DNA is slightly parasitic in that it will invade the bloodstream through the vagina/faggot hole and continue to exist within the host after being digested by the hosts cells. Through this mechanism, you're essentially having sex with every partner your slut has ever fucked, simultaneously, and a small amount of the DNA even flows back through the phallus into you.

Congratulations, slut monkeys. You probably have the DNA of 100s of trashy peasants flowing through you.

To all the virgins that read this: Be good little boys and girls; focus on school and work and save yourself for your true love and very carefully marry for life to be successful. The slut population is slowly killing themselves off through their degenerate hungers and mass pseudo orgies. You can survive it all and inherit the earth. Be better than your ancestors and conquer space.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 207x244px
>>18538257
If it really bothers you, I would consider distancing yourself eventually or just keep her as a fuck buddy.

I almost but not really had a similar situation...
>Be me
>Started to get a crush for this blond bitch in my university Enterprise Society
>Interesting. jpeg
>Find out couple weeks later by her own admission she is a complete filthy whore. She even got a wart on her lip at one point.
>She admitted to shagging her manager and chef (she worked at Frankie & Benny's).
>She tried to flirt with me on a University trip.
>Was intrigued.png but shut her down I don't want what she is carrying.

But yeah I was absolutely sickened, totally perturbed by her admissions of whoredom.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.