[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I track down my childhood crush? Please remind me why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: fran4fixed.png (174KB, 350x324px) Image search: [Google]
fran4fixed.png
174KB, 350x324px
Should I track down my childhood crush?
Please remind me why this is a terrible idea.
>>
>>18537961
Well, you can go, see her, chat her up and ask her on date. Just dont have mental breakdown in case she will reject you (and you can bet she will).

Go for it tiger!
>>
>>18537961
Because she's not who you think she is. You've romanticized someone who doesn't exist, first of all. Second of all, it's incredibly creepy that you would try to track someone down. Third, it's very sad. You have so little going on in your life that you're going to spend what precious time you have tracking down someone you haven't known in forever.
>>
>>18537978
>some sane advice at last:
you really don't belong on here, do you?
>>
>>18537961
he has a gf so more time wasted.
>>
File: 1500511999117.jpg (383KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500511999117.jpg
383KB, 1600x1000px
>>18538015
So all along my friend was a guy?
>>18537978
I knew this and feel like the upside would be getting it out of my head for good. If I start tracking her I would have that going on for the sake of having something.
>>
No.

First of all tracking down people is not like movies where you find the person and it gets all romanticy

Second of all, you moved on and they moved on. Sometimes you have to let the past remain as the past.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.