[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My First GF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I recently got good with girls and I lost my virginity o my current GF.

Yet my urges of cheating are insane. She has had more experience than me and the jealousy and insecurity drives me wild.

I also have no other girls to compare to while she compared me to her past men.

How do I get over this?
>>
>>18537792
By thinking about someone besides yourself. Not joking. You have to be one hell of a selfish asshole to be able to get an erection and hurt someone you care about if you get caught.

I mean, how would you feel if she did that to you? Would you feel good?
>>
>>18537792
you get over this by growing up and being over 18+ y man.

remind me who's the woman in this relationship again?
>>
>>18537792
just end the relationship, you are not looking for a partnership but for sexual variety.
>>
>>18537792

You get over this by accepting that this gf, your first one, is going to be temporary. And while it's going to be temporary, you should still treat her decently. Don't cheat on her, fuck her while you can and have some fun with her, take it as a learning experience.

But also, don't string her along too long. As painful as it might be, eventually you should let her know that you don't think things will work out long-term. She could take it in a few ways - she might even be fine with it, and agree to stay friends, and maybe even keep fucking you. But most likely it's going to break her heart a little bit.
>>
>>18537792
Chances are that you won't.

If you are a good person you'll struggle to resist the urge, but in the long run you'll either resent her for limiting your experience or she will resent you for making things go downhill.

If you are a dick, you'll simply cheat her.

Sorry anon, just my honest opinion. Good luck.
>>
>>18537812
>>18537823

Yeah It's my personal immaturity,
>>
What's your relationship with your father like, OP?
>>
>>18537792
Just fuck your GF more often? And if she compared you to other men and said crude remarks just drop her, that's it
>>
>>18538111

He is very overbearing and protective. He doesn't know how to show the love so he yells at me all the time and is constantly lecturing me on what I'm doing wrong ;(
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.