[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate myself so much.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1499311620769.jpg (97KB, 624x552px) Image search: [Google]
1499311620769.jpg
97KB, 624x552px
My best friend of 6 years killed himself yesterday. I was the only person he messaged. I didn't check it because I was busy.

I can't sleep. I don't know how to handle this. I've ran out of tears and my eyes are sore.

What am I even supposed to do now?
>>
>>18537768
probably nothing you could have done anyways bud, don't beat yourself up.
how'd he do it anyways?
>>
>>18537779

From what I heard, industrial helium tank fed into one of those medical oxygen masks.
>>
>>18537782
shit yeah. what was the message like: stop me now, kind of stuff, or more like goodbye goodbye goodbye?
if the latter, then really nothing you could have done, he'd have been gone by the time the cops or you arrived. if the former, still nothing you could have done, i feel bad for you bro but that's life sometimes.
>>
>>18537793

All he said was " I love you "
>>
>>18537797
yeah. I watched that video someone posted the other day of the little girl calling 911 over her dead brothers corpse. Feel bad for the kid, but when I hear the dad I think no wonder he did it...

I think about heading into the woods and offing myself too most days. Won't be sending any notes though. shit sucks.

anyway enough of that, this is /adv/ and you're asking what to do, so I advise getting in touch with a counsellor first of all, or at least calling one of those free hotlines for a talk and a cry.
>>
>>18537768
Man I'm sorry but I don't have any advice other than to not isolate yourself and surround yourself with people you love. Don't be so harsh on yourself and please seek some help. My condolences, anon. Depression is a terrible fucking illness.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.