[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /adv/, I found a nice girl over the internet and we seem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: aspie test.png (132KB, 562x351px) Image search: [Google]
aspie test.png
132KB, 562x351px
hello /adv/,
I found a nice girl over the internet and we seem to get along quite well.
The only problem is that she's more on the social side, independent and challenging, while I'm probably on the spectrum (picrelated).
I have no experience with girls and never went on a date, so I'm asking what I have to do?
At the moment we're chatting nicely and steadily about random things, but I wonder if I have to suggest a date soon and I don't know how that works.
I hope you can help me.
Yours,
Anon
>>
>found a nice girl over the internet
There's your problem retard
>>
Hallo Anon,

I have no idea what that graph represents, sorry.
But my advice would be to relax first of all, and see what happens. Not all online friendships blossom into real life ones, let alone romance, but it can be possible. If you live near each other, you can meet up for fun, not necessarily a date, and see what happens next. If there's chemistry, then you can arrange a date in future. Just have fun and don't take it too seriously.

Sincerely,

AN Other
>>
File: imrs.png (105KB, 480x396px) Image search: [Google]
imrs.png
105KB, 480x396px
>>18537781
why is there a problem, I've seen this statistic that shows a trend in online dating over the last years.
>>
>>18537783
Thank you, I'll consider your advice since we live quite near.
>>
>>18537808
Try "straight MARRIED couples."
>>
>>18537808
Thank fuck I missed the boat on this phenomenon. I never dated a chick that I met online, and never will. I dunno if its actually full of damaged goods (single moms, ugly chicks, huge mental issues), but I checked it out in the early days, and it sure seemed that way to me.

Offline only, and been married for 6 years. Thank fuck.
>>
>>18537808
>>18537726
There is nothing wrong with meeting people online. But YOU HAVE TO ASK THEM ON DATE IN PERSON AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Simply ask her if she want to go to park with you. Promise her if she will look gorgeous, you will buy her ice cream.

Good luck!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.