[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

right thing to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: justice-is-blind-statue.jpg (24KB, 658x374px) Image search: [Google]
justice-is-blind-statue.jpg
24KB, 658x374px
> Yeah, I'm asking 4chan for advice but all my friends are assholes like me with no morals. This whole story starts three YEARS ago. So there is a lot of time that will be skip of the sake of writing
> So, I meet this chick my Junior year, lets call her B. I was 15 and she was 13/14 but was a freshmen. She is a fucking idiot but I liked her. We hung out everyday at lunch for a whole year. When times were bad, I helped her up. She started to like me, I didn't notice. She gets a boy toy and try to get envious; still don't notice. The reason for me not noticing is because I was trying to bang another chick, call her L. L has a boyfriend in another state but I don't give a fuck. I ended up bang L a few times, without a condom, and B gets dumped by boy toy.
> Day one
> gets off bus and heads to library to hang with friends
> B is sad and wants to tell me something
> we go to back of the library and tells me she likes me
> i was shock, didn't say anything
> her eyes about to cry
> I say i like you too, I don't like it when she crys.
> she takes my hat and run to the couch with my friends.
> L walks in and holds my elbow gently
> I turn around and there was the face of disappointment. A face I will see for a long time.
> she tells me she is pregnant
> I look back at B: I see she is happy; my friends waiting for me to get back, wanting to bust my balls for dating her. Like an episode of friends
> i turn to look at L, she hugs me and says I love you.
>I'm speechless
>that day was the first rain drops of the storm
>>
>>18537706
Sigh!!

I'm glad I didn't screw up this bad during high school.
>>
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
>>
>>18537706
Yes.. continue.
>>
>>18537706
>bang chick that isn't on birth control without condom
>she gets pregnant
Why is this a big shock for some retards like you?
>>
File: disgonebegood.jpg (31KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
disgonebegood.jpg
31KB, 282x179px
>incoming teen retardation
>>
File: im and idiot.jpg (29KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
im and idiot.jpg
29KB, 450x300px
do you want all the detail or short summary like this
> four months later
> i'm in summer school for personal finance. Still with B and on the slide with L. We don't know how to tell the world what has happened.
> for some reason I thought being a dick to B and she breaking up with me would be easier than me breaking up with her and telling her I've been cheating on her. That will break her sweet heart.
> the plan hasn't worked so I find the will to tell her it's done but leave out the L part.
> I felt like shit but I have L to cheer me up
> gets home and calls L
> four words she said then hangs up
> i had a miscarriage
> summer felt like hell
> Senior year rolls around
> THE SAME FUCKING THING HAPPENED
> i get with B then L is prego. She had another miscarriage.
> tells my friends, they want to celebrate for "escaping death twice".
> tells my brother, says "I'm a lucky man and my life ain't ruined”
> i want to end it all.
>>
>>18537706
I love how dull and soulless your post is, just like this entire generation.
None of the post mentions your personality and profession and your sanity and family problems.

>3 years ago
I swear to idiocy, if you dropped high school, got a shit paying job and are now raising a baby with no future I will fucking come over there and murder all 3 of you.
>>
>>18537754
you ought to be castrated for your idiocy.
>>
File: brain dead.jpg (8KB, 233x156px) Image search: [Google]
brain dead.jpg
8KB, 233x156px
Sorry for the spelling errors. Had a four loco before I thought about writing this. As you know, I don't make the choices. Nah, I don't have kids.

> later that year I learned B is sucidely and got scars on her leg
> she thinks I choose L over her and she hates herself now
> turns out was the only man that helped her up and didn't use her.
> keyword was
> I hear everyone hates her and makes fun of her
> I saw her cry a lot that year
> me and L broke up and she left the state
> I went to college hoping the homework and stress would stop me from killing myself.
> first semester I take 17 credit hours
> i was keep contact with L but she married now, no use for me now
> for the people that want details. Bitch gets pregnant by the guy she was dating in high school before me
> she lives in his parent BASEMENT and both work shitty jobs
> she cleans at hospitals and he works as a cashier in a dollar store
> she has another miscarriage and wants to leave him for me
> I almost get talk into it but I still have half a brain cell that works
> I lost contact with B after a graduate high school
> Sophomore in college now only 18
> have weird dream yesterday of a life without L and was with B instead
> for the first time in a long time I woke up happy
> she deleted her facebook a few years back because of bullying
> but she started a new facebook account
> my question is: she I tell her what happened and how nothing was her fault? She I tell her I want a relationship but L got in the way. Fix a broken bridge or should i just leave her alone and give her the fresh start she wants? That was a quick summary and still have some funny details about this shit show I'm running
>>
>>18537794
you need to grow the fuck up first, you little shit, and stop abusing other people. Fuck it, I'm gonna track you down myself and deal with you with a pair of rusty garden shears.
>>
File: sorry.jpg (10KB, 240x169px) Image search: [Google]
sorry.jpg
10KB, 240x169px
How did I use B?
>>
>>18537794
I'd just let it be. It doesn't seem like its feasible for you to be together now, so why bring up old memories with:

>Hey I pretty much ruined everything that could have been because I knocked a girl up in high school not once, but multiple times! Not your fault tho!

Just seems like an easy way to make her feel worse.
>>
>>18537706
My, you are one of nature's true gentlemen, aren't you?

Your mother must be so proud.

Leave B alone. You have nothing to offer her.
>>
>>18537857
like a dirty rag?
>>
>>18537794
>>18537794
>>18537754

WEAR
A
FUCKING
CONDOM
RETARD

It's retarded enough to get someone preggo ONCE, it's 2 IQ tier if you do it AGAIN, leave her the fuck alone you mongrel.
>>
File: too many drinks.jpg (70KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
too many drinks.jpg
70KB, 620x413px
I see what you getting at but I have never done anything with her. We have never had sex or even went on a date.That how quick every thing ended senior year. Also, L said she was on birth control the whole and I watch her take the pill after sex a few times. The story would go like this
> L and I start talking
> we bang a shit ton of times
> we take a break
> B wants to get back together
> L says she is prego
To be honest, I wonder if L was telling the truth. I never asked to see the test or anything. L did hate B a lot. All my friends, wonder why didn't stay with B and left L alone with the pregnancy. At the time, I would rather die then do that. *sigh* i do like B. This one time her boyfriend left, I held on to her for the entire lunch period while she cried. Then walk to her class. Her friends were not friends at all. When a guy just want to fuck her, her friends would get envious and abandoned her. She would can sit with me and my friends. They like her as part of the group. Can I just say I'm sorry? For not being the guy she wanted. For not being there her sophomore year, when her friends turn their back on her. To tell her not to hate herself but to hate people like me. Just to apologize, i do not want to forgiven. I do not deserve it. Is it really wrong of me to tell her the real reason why I left? Why I could not be there?
>>
>>18537968
The fact she's starting a new facebook is a sign she's coming to terms with the past either by dealing with it or forgetting the whole thing. You on the other hand, you're fucking retarded, you dodged the fucking preggo bullet and did it AGAIN. Think of what you're saying, hey I couldn't be there for you because my I cheated on you and got some other girl pregnant hee hee.
You're also coming off as someone who's not really thinking things through, what a fucking surprise, and should probably lay off the alcohol and get his shit together, stop being a fucking kid and act like an adult you cuck.
>>
>>18537968
>To be honest, I wonder if L was telling the truth. I never asked to see the test or anything.

And now you know.

L is full of shit, she has convenient pregnancies and miscarriages before it's visible enough to be seen.

Here's a good one for you anon. Remember when she put your hand on her stomach and looked into your eyes and said... 'This is our child, I love you anon, I is having your baby in my stomach' and pushed out that crocodile tear as she began to cry and sniff and half smiled before ramming her head into your chest in a hug... Ever had a woman lie to your face like that... Little girls can get away with this shit with little boys. Most men have it done to them at some point, and the women who do it are repeat offenders.

Here's the problem... You say go on... have the kid call her bluff and you get 3-6 months of shit, not to mention shitting yourself because she might not be lying this time. And for some reason she is the only woman on the planet to who birth control magically doesn't work for... You will find that while birth control is 99.99% effective somewhere between 10-60% of women will pull this shit at least once in their life. Wear a condom for this reason... not to stop her getting pregnant... to stop her fucking with your head. It's not just protection from pregnancies and STDS. You flush that condom or take it with you when you leave her place too... Ewww gross. She's probably got your old condoms in her freezer, think women don't go garbage diving? Don't have sex with idiots.

How old is she... And how many miscarriages has she had... And how many times have you even seen an actual scan.

Life's gonna walk all over you if you keep this up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.