[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf is going to a rave with her sister

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: edm-girls.jpg (58KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
edm-girls.jpg
58KB, 612x612px
What should i do?

>i cant go
>She wants to dressup
>She wants to weed and drink
>She says shes not interested in cheating on me
>>
dump her immediately you massive cuck
>>
>>18537584
>says shes not interested in cheating on me
lmaao
It is not up to her OP
>>
>>18537584
not yet at best
girls who dress up like that go to raves to get fucked
>>
>>18537584
go with them, cuck
>>
>>18537584
interested in cheating on you
>>
File: h.jpg (9KB, 236x349px) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
9KB, 236x349px
>>18537591
more like this pic
>>
>>18537613
not as bad then, but raves are still basically a huge softcore orgy
I wouldn't let my gf go, not without me anyway, but it's your call, you know her and her sister better than we do, but from experience, it's not going to end all too well
>>
>>18537613
that outfit makes her look submissive, easier to submit to cocks
>>
Stop projecting you colossal faggot and let her go have fun. Trust her when she says she isn't interested in cheating on you. Just because you'd cheat on her if given opportunity doesn't mean she will do the same.
>>
>>18537618
I dont have a problem with her being an attention whore, but only that and no step beyond.
I dont want to be the bad guy in the movie that dont let her do stuff, because i do go out with fellas and get drunk or smoke weed (never cheeted on her)
After all, the rave its just music and lights and if she doesnt want to actually participate in any stuff she wont isnt?
>>
>>18537584
Relationships can just not work out. There doesn't need to be cheating for people to not be compatible.
>>
This is literally how my older retarded brother got cheated on
>>
File: cheating bait.png (95KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
cheating bait.png
95KB, 540x342px
>>18537584
You are dating club whore. Congratulations.

I would break up, but on the other hands, i dont date girls like this one.
>>
I went to a rave a few weeks ago with some girls. None of them cheated on their boyfriends, with me or anyone else. They just took some molly and danced around.

Point is, it's not the rave that makes your girl cheat. If she's going to, that was there, already, and any opportunity would be the same.
>>
>>18538266
That's one low test rave kek or maybe they went at it leaving you out.

In my experience, raves are unpredictable, once the light is off, and music starts blasting, in the flashlight, bodies intertwine, people forming pairs and, yes, some girl/guy whose face you cant even see clearly will get close to you, if you aren't already paired up with someone you know.
After a while a lot (I mean A LOT) of them go to the bathroom to fuck or just go to some tree in the forest or any corners outside, of course I'm not gonna put my dick in some rando but jerking each other off is pretty common, and I didn't ask if she has a bf, not like she would tell me "oh I have a bf waiting for me at home lol" considering she was trying to climb on my chest just minutes ago.
This is northern European night raves, with bands and DJs. Predominantly whites. Cultures might vary.
>>
>>18537711
That can't be real can it
Seems like supreme bait for this sub
>>
>>18538287
>raves are unpredictable, once the light is off, and music starts blasting
My experience too anon. You are there and anything can happen. Every one knows that except the bf that stays home.
>>
>>18537711

Post like these are whats' wrong with this board, all republicants and beta orbiters all over this country and world frankly.

Odds are you will never be laid, have a girlfriend and always be a sour shit. Who cares, quit trying to drag others down with you.

As for OP.

Dump and move on. Or go and stop being a pussy. Girls go to these things to get high and easy lays and all the loser betas go for the same thing. But. Just like in the real world, the chads will show up and bang all the girls none of the orbits will get.

GL
>>
File: you used wrong argument.jpg (252KB, 647x1080px) Image search: [Google]
you used wrong argument.jpg
252KB, 647x1080px
>>18539204
Getting laid is the easy part. The hard part is to find wife material among them.
>>
Go with her you fucking idiot. Not to keep her from cheating, but to have fun.

Also if you can't trust her not to cheat you probably aren't in as stable a relationship as you think in the first place.
>>
>>18537587

this OP
>>
>>18539646
>i cant go
>>
>>18537584
honestly when has a girl who cheated ever said the truth
>>
>>18537584
Guys will flirt with her, she'll entertain them, and then tell them she has a boyfriend and then they nope the fuck out.

You need to accept that men do this all the time, take a deep breath, she's not going to cheat on you least of all in front of her sister
>>
>>18539376
Well, yeah, duh. That's kind of the point of dating people. If you could just marry anyone, everyone would just pair off in high school and no one would ever be alone.
>>
>>18537711
I hate to say it but the retarded chick in your pic was making a point. If your girl sleeps with someone else she's not even your girl.

It's only cheating if she fucks someone else and then comes back to you real talk.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.