[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does going Chad-mode work for getting a long term gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3961.jpg (122KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3961.jpg
122KB, 992x558px
Does going Chad-mode work for getting a long term gf?
>>
>>18537328
not unless you marry quickly and trap her
>>
No, because you have no idea what Chad mode is.
>>
>>18537339
What is chad mode to you?
>>
>>18537356
There is no Chad "mode". You just are Chad. You become Chad through determination. Once you are awesome, know you are awesome, and everyone sees you as awesome, you are Chad.

What did you think Chad means?
>>
>>18537394
There are plenty of non-Chad awesome people. Being Chad is different.

Chad mode usually is:

-Being irrationally confident
-Putting yourself first under all circumstances
-Not showing any weakness or backing down unless you stand to benefit from doing so
-Never directly taking blame, always deflect or downplay

Being a Chad is similar to being a successful politician.
>>
>>18537412
lol I wish more people are like that. Life'd be much easier
>>
>>18537412
You're describing someone who is basically a selfish asshole. Not Chad. Someone like that could be Chad but also a total loser.
>>
>>18537424
You might be onto something.
>>
>>18537424
I mean you need a bit of charm and attractiveness to pull it off but that's basically the quintessential Chas
>>
>>18537328
I would rather cut my face than use r9k vernacular, but the short answer is yes. I would recommend you take on the positive traits you associate with Chad, and to leave the negative ones to someone else.
>>
>>18537503
Exactly. Focus on the positive. Don't fall for the "be an asshole because assholes get all the girls" meme.
>>
>>18537328
Nice picture, by the way.
>>
>>18537505
Id just take it all in then shed things as you feel like. Being an overconfident asshole will get you infinitely more girls than being an insecure beta. Then you can work on being an agreeable person, or stick as an asshole if you like it
>>
>>18537531
>asshole if you like it
that depends on your life goals
>>
>>18537544
Well, at least in the corporate world being an asshole is still better than an insecure beta. Especially if you're not very physically imposing and/or soft-spoken naturally.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.