[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends With Benefits advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Friends-With-Benefits-TC-1.jpg (80KB, 1330x748px) Image search: [Google]
Friends-With-Benefits-TC-1.jpg
80KB, 1330x748px
Okay, so few weeks back, I've met this girl through Tinder. We chatted, went on a date and I decided that I will give her a shot for dating, so I kissed her and we dated. For about five days.
Then she friendzoned me, saying that she's not ready for a relationship and that she doesn't want to hurt me with how she is (a bit mentally unstable and really indecisive).

So I ended it with saying that I need a pause to get over the budding feelings and what not. After a week, she messaged me and I told her that we should just stay friends, because during that week, she would often message me depressing things that I can't handle well, almost emotionally torturing me.
She got really hammered that night. And was really sexual about it.

The day after, she asked if we could be friends with benefits. Me, being a guy with little sexual experience and still being attracted to this girl, I said yes.

We've met up in a park where there were almost no people for a picnic. During that picnic, we played around for a bit (im talking kisses, handjob, fingering). But during and after the act, she started acting like we we're dating, asked for kisses outside of the "sex". So I told her "Is that what friends do?" and she started sulking and looked hurt.
And later that night, she started being emotional.

Yesterday I discovered that she's afraid of relationship and also afraid of sex, so I decided to end our benefits and just stay friends. She didn't take that well, kept asking me if I was sure to end our little agreement, and I basically convinced her that we shouldn't
until she agreed herself. We didn't talk since that conversation yesterday.

Did I do the right thing by not making her act like a cheap girl? Am I just weird for denying myself and herself pleasure? Did I destroy a budding relationship or did I dodge a bullet?
>>
You sound like you're pulling this out of your ass anon
>>
She's borderline and you're sticking the d in crazy.
Hard to say for sure what to do though, since everyone on here is messed up but this won't end well in all likelihood. Plus you've caught a dose the feels.

Cut her off already would be my jaded advice. Not friends, not lovers, not fuck buddies, nothing. Give her the "it's not you it's me" spiel if you must.
>>
You should nicely suggest her to see a counselor that way the counselor can refer her to maybe a professional who can help her out with her problems.
>>
>>18537302
Maybe she does want to be in a relationship ship with you but is just really scared about it

Short of confronting her and asking her that straight up there's not much you can do
>>
>>18537302
Not really answering your question but I need your help. How do you chat on Tinder to make the girl interested? How do you initiate? How to break the ice? What topic to talk before the "wanna have a coffee" part comes to play?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.