[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So ugly I want to die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: large (3).jpg (32KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
large (3).jpg
32KB, 500x376px
I'm missing out on everything because of how repulsive I am to look at. So much that no one has hired me.
I'm 19 and I am hoping to get hired at a fast food joint at least. But I feel like now that I'm getting older I won't have enough for my two priorities right now: plastic surgery and moving out.
My youth will be over soon. My parents are loud slobs and treat me like shit. It's getting harder to deal with everyday. Never had a real bf.
No motivation to do anything like hobbies or study or even remember things. Hard to get up and do small tasks.
And I'm getting cucked by my ecrush by someone I'm really jealous of, and it's the last straw. Attractive people have it so much better no wonder a lot of uglies off themselves before their 30s.
I just need the motivation to do it. Please redpill me on life so I can stop being a pussy.
>>
>>18537297
Eh just learn to work out a lot. All guys want is a decent ass or body ect. If you work out and eat decent it doesn't really matter how jacked up your face is.
>>
>>18537301
I do that and have an ok body but it still looks wierd. Having a pretty face matters a lot to me.
>>
>>18537297
What redpills do you want, specifically? How to move out? How plastic surgery won't help people's confidence in most things (because they will feel like liars and know any offspring they have will come out looking like they were, not like how they are)? What advice do you want specifically?
>>
>>18537305
On why living is a meme
>>
Hey, Anon,

I think the most important thing for you to do now is to boost your confidence. I don't really think you need plastic surgery (very few people actually do). I'd offer you to go and get exercise. It not only stimulates the body but also the brain (central and peripheral nervous system). This and meeting new people would boost your confidence. Once you achieve this no one would actually care how you look, trust me. I respect a lot of people who are really below average.
Also there is a guy on YouTube called Elliott Hulse, you might want to check him out. Every video is a gem in my opinion.
Hope you get of the dark place you are at.
>>
>>18537310
Life isn't a meme. It's whatever you make of it. If you don't want to put in the work, it's gonna suck. Even if you put in the work, it won't be smiles and sunshine all the time.
>>
hello someone who has had much plastic surgery here

i have severe identity issues and i do not see "myself" in the mirror so to speak, that's "me" but at this point i could qualify anything as "me" and it's a hard thing to wrap your head around unless you live it

but besides the incredible and lasting dissociation from myself and that i experience on a daily basis and crippling debt from my surgeries i do get laid fairly often and that's pretty cool
>>
File: 1497234945268.png (514KB, 532x582px) Image search: [Google]
1497234945268.png
514KB, 532x582px
>>18537297
Seconding...well, at least how to cope with being ugly. Posted my own thread earlier and was told I have body dysmorphia or some shit like that.

Why do you think you're ugly? Remember, the absence of prettiness isn't ugliness.
>>
>>18537366
another thing to note is being ugly tends to make you dissociate anyway so it's not as bad as it sounds
>>
>>18537297
Dating people is more about getting out there and interacting with people. Guys are just looking for a decent body to bang on when it comes to most attraction.

I didn't really date anyone until after 18 or 19 and I had a perfect body and face up until 30 or so. Being withdrawn keeps you from forming relationships, it doesn't matter what you look like and that's still true.
>>
>>18537374
>dissociate
you mean die inside right?
>>
>>18537386
no i mean stop associating your face with your identity
>>
>>18537297
How ugly do you think you are, exactly? Post comparable pics (or preferably real ones but I guess you're not into that).
>>
>>18537366
And your a girl too? Can you maybe post pic?
>>
>>18537396
I basically look like a female Jack Black if he had characteristics of myasthenia gravis .
>>
>>18537484
Jack Black is cute though...well, in my opinion. You chubby?

That eye thing can be fixed, surgery and all that. Doesn't really seem like it'd be all that invasive or expensive.
>>
>>18537515
No I starve myself
>>
File: girls have it easy.jpg (173KB, 908x1448px) Image search: [Google]
girls have it easy.jpg
173KB, 908x1448px
>>18537297
Post pic. You are just another insecure teen.
>>
>>18537297
Just date guys on 4chan
It's pretty much how girls on here get dates
>>
>>18537297
I'd suggest you change the way you eat. Or do something that will change your life, like take a course to get a degree or something.

You can always drive for Uber if you have a car. That's a start. I'll be doing that soon since no one hires me either.
>>
File: Lenny.png (22KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
Lenny.png
22KB, 736x736px
>>18537739
so true it hurts
>>
What is your relationship with your father like?
>>
The best sex I've had was actually with the second least attractive (face wise) girl I've had sex with. Her face was probably 4/10, but everything else about her, from her body (her ass was 10/10), her hair, her clothes, her personality and mannerisms, was very attractive to me. She just had this sexual vibe that really had me going.

My point is you can make up alot for an unattractive face by being attractive in other areas.

I'd ask you to post a picture, but I know most people would be iffy about posting their pic on 4chan.
>>
>>18537739
I do but it's online
>>18537828
Dropped out of college because depression and it's useless. Cannot drive yet.
>>18538175
Bad
>>
stop making these threads, they won't make you prettier
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.