[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I develop ticker skin? I wanna stop being so sensitive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 8.jpg (34KB, 653x289px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
34KB, 653x289px
How do I develop ticker skin?

I wanna stop being so sensitive when people comment or critique some thing about me
>>
find something to feel better than other people about until you convinced yourself you're better than other people so when they insult you they are lower than you so it doesn't matter
>>
>decide to stop being a little bitch
>do it

Fake it til you make it. Realise that critique is not a personal attack. Learn to see the flaws in your own work. Acknowledge that being imperfect is the natural state of all human beings and that it does not hurt you to take on advice.
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18537279
Easily.
>>
by becoming someone who you wana be

fake it till you make it never works, it takes more effort to fake something, you could just work towards your goals
>>
File: jesus.jpg (7KB, 280x151px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
7KB, 280x151px
>>18537279 (OP)
>why do you what people say
the whole reason /pol/ exist is because people like you. the more you care, the funnier it is. I told some personal stories on this site and thing this tell me to do is kill myself. Just stop caring. Less you care, the thicker your skin.
>>
>>18537279
Check out Zyzz
>>
Hold higher standards than them.
>>
Work in a kitchen or with construction workers/electricians

It will develop naturally
>>
>>18537279

>>18537309
>decide to stop being a little bitch

I'm not trying to be mean, OP, but this guy is right. Tough people have gone through enough abuse to build a resistance to it. There's little reason to get upset over trivial shit.

Also if you're a male, it's only acceptable to cry in several situations:
1) death of a dear pet. You get one cry, preferably no audience.
2) death of a loved one. One cry. Small audience but only if you can't contain yourself.
3) you yourself have terminal illness or have been grievously wounded and are about to die. You shouldn't cry here, but in certain situations it would be acceptable.

Remember these and live with momentum and ferocity and you will be strong. But be kind to others.
>>
OP the only reason those things hurt is because deep down you know they are at least partially true

Start working hard on yourself untill you know for sure those things aren't true anymore. Then see how much you care when people make fun of you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.