[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caught Brother?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: 1687002-bigthumbnail.jpg (91KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1687002-bigthumbnail.jpg
91KB, 450x253px
> Me, F, 19, in college living with family.
> Get home from classes today
> Go to room.
> Door slightly cracked.
> Mom must've grabbed laundry or something.
> Hear noises.
> Peak through door.
> Little brother (12 ) in room.
> Wearing my clothes.
> Just staring into mirror, crying.
> Keeps repeating " Why aren't I pretty? " over and over.
> Gnashing his teeth and pulling his hair.
> Punches himself.
> wtf out and go to kitchen, start making random noises to let him know he isn't alone.
> Less than a minute later hear his door shut.
> Haven't said or done anything.

I don't even know how to approach this properly or constructively. Help?
>>
>>18537270
Ignore it, and get a door lock that requires a key. Give your parents a key.

It's not your problem, and confronting it is only gonna make shit weird.
>>
you little brother has gender dysphoria
>>
>>18537277
Thank God we have a certified psychologist on the internet, posting on an anonymous image board.

Dude's got some sort of issue, no arguing that. But none of us are qualified to diagnose a mental disorder based off what a sister of the afflicted tells us.

Real shrinks would say the same thing.
>>
>>18537276
>no sense of family
>no sense of support
>no sense of downright fucking weird
Robo9000 detected

Protip: Stop wearing your sister's clothes and remember this is an 18+ board, come back in 6 years, thanks.
>>
>>18537306
I'm 31. Not everyone wants support in everything they do. If you were a teenaged boy, and your sis caught you jacking off in the bathroom, or something, do you think you'd want to have a conversation with her about it?
>>
>>18537299
your little brother wants to be a girl and that is gender dysphoria
>>
>>18537314
I'm not OP. Once again, you are not qualified to make a diagnosis.
>>
>>18537319
when someone wants to be a different gender it's called gender dysphoria
>>
>>18537325
Super neato. But you don't know that this is what he wants. Not all crossdressers actually want to be a different gender.
>>
>>18537312
Right. As though your age makes a difference here, m80. This is a little more than getting caught wanking off, I would say, isn't it? This is psychiatric unit shit right there, or waiting to happen.

OP did well not bursting in on him, granted, but perhaps some sort of gentle conversation is necessary, wouldn't you agree?

Next, doctor referral and getting rid of the b/s brainwashing and normalisation of all this freakshow shit.
>>
>>18537325
when someone is a retard they get have a guardian, yet here you are
>>
>>18537334
you're not qualified to make that diagnosis
>>
>>18537331
>OP did well not bursting in on him, granted, but perhaps some sort of gentle conversation is necessary, wouldn't you agree?

No, not really. She's not qualified, and could say something that would push him over the edge. If someone really can't hope that once the dude exits the most hormone-driven and insecure time of his life, things will balance out, then one should seek professional help for the person.
>>
>>18537341
takes one to know one, you two.
>>18537346
Right. So no talk then, just bag, gag and bundle into the back of a van and drive straight to the mental hospital. I like your style.
>>
>>18537351
>Right. So no talk then, just bag, gag and bundle into the back of a van and drive straight to the mental hospital. I like your style.
You do understand that there is a middle ground, yes? Parents can say something like, "You seem a little bit uncomfortable in your own skin, so I've made an appointment with a therapist for you. I need you to give it an honest go."

I swear, it's like people who don't know shit about mental problems seem to think that they are the biggest experts on how to solve them.
>>
>>18537341
THE POINT
H
E

P
O
I
N
T
your head
>>
>>18537270
You should let xir know that you accept xir for who xe is.
>>
>>18537355
and that presumably isn't going to happen prior to ascertaining (to the parents satisfaction) that he is in fact in need of some therapy.
Come on, get off your high horse here, Buffalo Bill.
>>
>>18537358
i don't get it
>>
>>18537364
If that's not an option, do nothing then. Trying to do shit on your own regarding something so embarrassing with a teenager could make them suicidal.

Which brings me back to my original piece of advice: lock the door, say nothing.
>>
Look, you're not going like it but the simplest option is to kill him.
>>
File: 1500269514119.png (199KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500269514119.png
199KB, 500x500px
He wants to be a pretty girl. Drug him, kidnap him, dress him up in a wig and makeup and all the works and then let a bunch of men rape him. Be sure to praise him the whole time with words like "Look how much they love you! You're so pretty, men love fucking pretty girls!".
>>
>>18537299
They are not a Professional.

Actually there is something in the standing code of ethics about not making public judgments.

Apparently some popular shrink off handily called a US president crazy a long time ago, and it managed to hit the telegraphs and then the news papers. So they made a rule against things like this, despite it being completely out of context.

This topic was renewed in the recent election given the huge number of people calling others people crazy. The standing committee was constantly reminding us that a professorial would never makes such claims on a public discussion, ever.
>>
>>18537533
That was the point. It was made in sarcasm, which is why I said:
>Real shrinks would say the same thing.
In regards to being unqualified. THEY aren't qualified to give a diagnoses on the internet based off what a sister posts.
>>
>>18537270
>> Me, F, 19, in college living with family.
haha what a loser
>>
>>18537270
One word: psycholog
>>
>>18537520
I'm gonna have to second this.
>>
>>18537270
What do you think you should do OP?

I would suggest he spends more time with his dad and learn things from him.

Do you have a father figure around?
>>
>>18537270
Don't approach it, but maybe strengthen your relationship as siblings. Maybe it's an imbalance due to puberty or he has to few contact with girls what makes him jealous/curious whatever. If it's different he may tell you if you're friendly enough. Take good care of him in a motherly sense.
>>
Make him stop watching mainstream tv/media. He's being influenced to like transgenders and thus wants to be like them. I'd advise to keep him distant from all mainstream things for a while until he develops his own self-sense and masculinity. In short, media wants him to be a trannie.
>>
>>18537869
Her brother has been chosen to be a member of the new world. Nothing can stop the future now. If he starts early he will turn out quite passable.
>>
>>18537314
Cut off penor imdiatly
>>
>>18537314
or he could be a victim of sexual abuse. You really have no idea. Stop this idea of dressing feminine = gender dysphoria. I refused to wear dresses as a girl growing up and hated anything feminine, does that make me a man?

OP you need to get him to therapy asap and see why he's doing this.
>>
Boys can be pretty!
>>
>>18537270
First you need to be sure that your brother ACTUALLY HAS a problem. What you see might be just him imitating stuff he sees like his fav tv show or comic books or he might just be doing random stupid shit in front of a mirro. As a man I'm telling you, we did a lot of stupid shit as kids. If it's really a problem then talk to him by yourself. No parents. Crowding him will only make him uncomfortable and he'll close up. Ask the subject naturally like you watch TV with him and casually say "so you know I heard stuff from your room, what's that about?" Respond according to his reaction, if he doesn't wanna talk about it them don't push it. At least you made it clear to him that you're aware and now he's able to talk to you about it.
>>
>>18537270
Buy several tasers, tape them together, shock the gay away while screaming "YOU WILL BE NORMAL"
>>
>>18537270
Show him why being a boy is a good thing and remind him that he likes it.
>>
>>18537314
>your little brother wants to be a girl and that is gender dysphoria
???

you cannot conclude that from the scene depicted by OP.
>>
>>18537869
>>18538271
>sitting in front of the mirror pulling his hair out
>"he's just imitation what he saw on tv"

>>18537270
Just in case this isn't a bait thread, get off 4chan and ask a site that isn't insane for advice
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.