[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

coming out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: i-eat-ass-t-shirt-men-s-t-shirt.jpg (31KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
i-eat-ass-t-shirt-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
31KB, 800x800px
Should I finally come out to my friend? I'm really nervous , especially in this day and age.
>>
>>18537217
Faggots are celebrated now, who fucking cares? You're placing too much significance on your life.
>>
>in this day
>and age

bitch, you live in the most accepting times. Hell, people became so accepting they started forcing their children to become trans / gay.

Do it you pussy.
>>
>>18537217
Being a furry is a mental disorder
>>
>>18537227
>>18537234
>>18537229
I'm not gay at all. Or bi . Or anything under LGBT
>>
>>18537217
Why do you feel the need to let people you have no interest in fucking and don't live with who you want to fuck?

Who fucking cares. You don't see straight people going around saying, "I'm attracted to redheads. I like sucking clit." Why do gays have to do this?

Don't say pride, because it's nothing to be proud of, any more than being attracted to redheads. You can't help what you like.
>>
>>18537257
then what, a pedophile? no, don't tell anyone you're a pedophile.
>>
>>18537272
well...I get why you shouldnt . I understand how it would sound , telling a friend you're attracted to 2nd grade girls but...maybe something good will come out of it?..
>>
>>18537284
What good could possibly come out of it? At BEST, things will remain the same. At worst, they will use it against you and torpedo friendships and job opportunities.
>>
>>18537284
absolutely not

the world would sooner see you hanged than helped and there are very few exceptions

nothing good will come that helps mitigate the loneliness you feel on this and you should come to terms so you can deal, or else
>>
>>18537307
>>18537296
I am attracted to women my age (19) it's just not the same though..is there a "ok" way I can make myself feel closer to children?
>>
>>18537318
What is it that you are trying to tell your friend. You've been awfully vague.

If you're going to tell him you're attracted to children, don't. You're giving him a weapon and hoping he won't use it against you. Just jerk it to loli hentai to scratch your itch, and move on.
>>
>>18537318
slippery slope, first you'll get closer, then you'll fuck a kid and you'll be gone

come to terms with this now
>>
>>18537326
I suppose I won't tell him then. I have alittle niece, do you think spending time with her will mitigate these thoughts ?
>>
>>18537335
No. I honestly hope you're trolling. Seek help and avoid alone time with any child.
>>
>>18537335
no it will make them much worse
>>
File: must be hard being that stupid.jpg (25KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
must be hard being that stupid.jpg
25KB, 500x378px
>>18537335
>I'm a fatty that loves chocolate. Do you think that having boxes of chocolate around me all the time will mitigate these thoughts.
>>
>>18537342
I've been alone with her before and nothing bad has happened :/
>>
>>18537352
>yet
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.