[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would she lie on this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: SKQCecz.jpg (81KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
SKQCecz.jpg
81KB, 660x495px
There's this girl in my college whom I talk to a lot on our shared interests and we are great friends so far. We started sharing our secrets bit by bit too. I don't have a love interest on her now but continuing this pace, I can see where things are going to end up.I'm cool with that.

Now she has told me that her parents and both her siblings treat her like utter dog shit. No one talks to her at home and everyone yells at her. That's sad and not right at all.

My doubt on her arises in this instance. She sings and occasionaly sends me the recordings of it. However in the background, her brothers are playing the guitar and keyboard in a complete joyful manner where they even sing the chorus and support her. Is she lying that family is not treating her good? I mean why would she lie?

What do I do now? Should I confront her?

>pic totally unrelated
>>
You sound pathetic. She's playing with you dumbass. Fucking loser.
>>
>>18537153
Pathetic? For what, dumbass? I probably have a better social status than you, you loser shit. Did I ever say that I'm into her apart from saying I'm just friends with her? Yeah it actually seems like she's playing on me and I know that, cunt. The point of my thread is that should I continue being friend with her or not and I don't need your stupid fucking judgement.
>>
Just ask her.
>>
>>18537179
You're more autistic than the guy you're replying to. As for your situation, it's not difficult to believe that someone with a shit family has moments where they're not so shitty. Furthermore, people are more inclined to put the "good" parts of their life on display compared to the bad ones, so you're probably not seeing the other side of things. Could she be playing you? It's possible. Should it be what you immediately assume? I don't think so.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.