[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuckboy probelms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: IMAG0616.jpg (235KB, 900x1596px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0616.jpg
235KB, 900x1596px
Just talk to me
>>
but we're all fuckboys here
>>
Exactly how can get u to love me forever
>>
there's no way

especially for fuckboys
>>
>>18537144
Don't use the word fuckboy. No one is interested is shitty feminist Tumblr expressions.
>>
But why not r u guys like immune to love
>>
>>18537144
Cover up that shoulder you slag.
>>
But that's the only word I know to describe such specie
>>
Go to sleep you whore
>>
>>18537159

well it depends what you mean by fuckboy but desu nowadays dating/sex/love has been bastardized and its incredibly difficult to find a good person
>>
Me I disgusting? Do look fat like really fat?
>>
Why would he have sex with me if he didn't like me how can anyone let someone else into their body without love or attraction I don't get it
>>
>>18537177
Because you're just a hole
>>
men and women treat sex way differently. i don't think it's possible to have sex and not form some type of connection, but men have mastered the art of taking that connection and smothering it to hell and denying its existence. most men will be happy to take part in no-strings-attached sex. myself included
>>
>>18537177
1. "Conquering" for ego or whatnot
2. He most probably was sexually attracted, but not emotionally. Which is why he pumped and dumped.
>>
>>18537146

lmao you wish.
>>
>>18537199
im exaggerating bc this thread will attract a lot of them and they're definitely in majority on this site
>>
I feel like he purposely made me fall in love with him so my pussy would want him forever. Why would do that if he didn't want me around then
>>
Ugh! I can still feel him inside me. The way he pushed and how much it hurt at first but then that pain started to feel so good.
>>
u fell in love with a fuckhead
>>
U think it was the age difference I'm kinda 4-5 yrs older then him possible 7 maybe
>>
maybe, when i was 18 i got wrapped up with a lady who was 4-5 years older than i was. it went terribly because i was emotionally immature. maybe that's what's up with him
>>
>>18537202

There are no fuckboys on 4chan. Everyone here is a virgin. And whether OP is really a girl or not, anyone who would actually have a chance wouldn't even reply to this blatant bait.

4chan is full of orbiters and white knights, and they're in full supply on this thread.

What happened to the days of tits or GTFO?
>>
Besides that maybe my reputation might have a lot to do too. The word is that I let my doggy lick my alot. He never saw me as wife material
>>
He probably be scared to take me to the zoo or bring his pet around me without thinking twice bout jt
>>
Stop samefagging while high and get to the fucking point op
>>
File: 1500429157971.jpg (75KB, 672x560px) Image search: [Google]
1500429157971.jpg
75KB, 672x560px
>this thread
>>
>>18537158
>implying they don't exist

Anon are you a promiscuous psychopath?
>>
WTF is op
>>
IDK why I did it but it's I. The past but this guy clearly made it known be new about me I almost might of had a threesome with his friend but I don't do that kind of stuff
>>
You know it's kinda hard to keep up a convo using my phone and trying to math all these stupid street sign enigma every type J want to post skmethig
>>
sorry about your shitty lay
>>
>>18537294
dumb phonposter
>>
File: do you have any fact.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
do you have any fact.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>18537226
>>
>because you're just a hole
There should be sign hanging off the empire state building.
>>
>>18537226
>Everyone here is a virgin
lol no
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.