[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to LA, any recommendations?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1492087739368.jpg (81KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1492087739368.jpg
81KB, 640x1136px
My friends and i are going to Los angeles for a weekend but we're not sure what to do. We plan to go to Santa Monica beach, hit up some malls and stuff like that. Anyone recommend me other things to do?

Also where are the college aged clubs? We're going to go to bars and dance floors as well
>>
>>18537065
Knotts berry farm?
>>
>>18537065
Chinatown? Little Tokyo?
>>
>>18537065
Six Flags Magic Mountain has the dankest coasters in the country
>>
Definitely go to the desert. The Getty is fire, and free. Hollywood sucks you can skip it. Koreatown is sick, definitely go to the beach and have a bonfire at Dockweiler. LACMA is also pretty good for art if you're into that. The strand is a blast if you have bikes on deck. As far as all ages music stuff goes try HM157, Coaxial, rec center, and Roc House.
>>
>>18537065
Well, what do you like doing? What're you guys interested in?
>>
>>18537065
Hermosa Beach is way better than Santa Monica. Stay at the Sea Sprite. It's kinda dumpy but right on the water and very close to the bars. HB is a usc ucla hang out. Fuck loads of qt's.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.