[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pretty sure I'm being used.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 5420d87fdedfb254799321.jpg (29KB, 660x425px) Image search: [Google]
5420d87fdedfb254799321.jpg
29KB, 660x425px
>been talking to guy online
>mix of lewd stuff and flirting
>we say we really like each other
>he's waiting to get into an actual relationship
>one day he acts casual and no affection at any given point
>next day is a bit more talkative
>really lewd stuff happens
>sexual exchange
>i say I'm doing this because I really like him
>he says "not romantically because it's too soon for that", describing his feelings
>despite literally admitting he likes me
>all is done, he goes to bed
>not even a good night
I swear. He was acting so nice before this happened. Am I being used? Or what?
Shame on me for even trying to get close to someone attractive...
>>
>>18537017
Sounds like you're being used.
Also
>lewd
Fucking weebs
>>
Oh and he said "idk about romantically", not "not".
>>
File: IMG_3049.jpg (70KB, 573x873px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3049.jpg
70KB, 573x873px
Yep ya being used.
>i rly liek u pls giv cummies
Would you have slept with him if he didnt say he liked you? Probably not. Thats why he said it. Him then saying "i really like you **BUT** not romantically" is so he can get the P and have a clean conscious when he moves on.

Just drop him. And when he starts chasing, say hes really nice but he wasnt that great in bed and that you arent interested. I promise you nothing will get under his skin more than being called nice. Saying he sucks in bed ontop of that is a slap to the face.

Some people just dont care. He is doing you because he has nothing else lined up. Which is also why he keeps you at arms reach, so he can keep things unofficial and move on with minimal drama. Dont feel bad, its not your fault. Just be more wary of guys like that in the future. We will say ANYTHING to get pussy. Dont judge by words, judge by actions.
>>
Part of me wants to be optimistic and think he meant the "idk about romantic" part was about deep serious love. Which wasn't what I was going for.
He has said he's very fond of me and likes me but he didn't make it sound super serious. Which is fine. I'm just worried I'm being used. Everyone tells me he's a good guy.
>>
>>18537032

Also to add, id refrain from telling guys you like them or admitting feelings verbally until you actually have some form of a relationship going. Having some girl tell us that they like us is basically the golden ticket to getting their pussy - the second that happens there is absolutely zero question whether we will get it - it becomes just a matter of time. This is where guys become especially conniving and will say any shit to get your panties off; we know you want the D and are only holding out because you dont want to be used, so we say whatever we need to say to make you feel you arent being used. Once we score, its a done deal - and if they dont have feelings for you, they will only give just enough to keep getting laid until something better presents itself.

So yeah. Dont tell guys you like them til its blatant the door swings both ways. Dont sleep with dudes you have feelings for unless they have shown BY THEIR ACTIONS they are genuine and like you. Its fine to get laid and have fuckbuddies, but it sounds like you are looking for something more - so follow that advice.

Again, tell the guy hes really nice but just isnt satisfying in bed and that you still can be friends. This will fuck his shit up. Dont feel bad - he used you and played games, so let him feel the consequences of playing games. Dont get mad or hurl insults, that wont harm him. Friendzoning him is the best way to get even.
>>
>>18537033

Dont be naive. Like and love are different. You know this. You can really like someone romantically without it being "deep serious love".

Liking someone not romatically = liking to fuck them, nothing else.
>>
You know, I'm probably a massive idiot because usually I always initiate these things.
>>
>>18537104

Well just be aware guys wont turn down the opprotunity of getting laid unless youre ugly. We just like pounding ass thats all. Ofc most guys want more than that but if a guy isnt currently getting laid and you come on to him, he will go ahead and see what happens.

Nothing wrong with initiating. Just gotta keep in mind how the male mind operates.
>>
>>18537017
Just to curb my paranoia I'm gonna ask you a really random question. Have you ever been a tripfag/namefag before?
>>
It really depends on what goes on in his mind. I see 3 options:

1. He IS using you.
2. He is scared of romance.
3. He likes you too, but because you never met irl and perhaps because of the distance, he doesn't want to get into a romantic relationship with you.
>>
>>18537230
No.
>>18537236
Probably 3. I'm just being a dumbass.
>>
>>18537252
I think so too.
>>
>>18537017
Yes you are being used for >lewd stuff
>>
>>18537252
Okay, sorry for weird question. Because of the image you used I thought maybe we knew the same guy.
>>
good for one load as we say
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.