[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

generally i am really kind man, i do not like gossip, have got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

generally i am really kind man, i do not like gossip, have got deep love for animals,kids even trees and i always do not believe violence can solve anything.

but there is one guy in my work place, he always act stupid and never empathizes me, i tried to communicate with him many times, but he is like deaf or idiot, i am not sure

yesterday, he started to blame me about the dirty coffee mug on my table that i forget yesterday due to work till midnight.This is non of his business.But while i was listening him, i saw some kind of visions or fantasies that i am killing him in a very brutal way and it happened twice in 5 mins.I was shocked, because i never thought something on that level.Yeah, i felt angry but thoose visions were very extreme shit

his throat was cut deeply by me while i was hold his body then i started to squirt his blood to the walls of our workplace, all white walls were painted with his blood

i saw this vision in seconds.But it was so real.So what is the meaning of this? i believe i am not physcopath..
>>
>>18536807
you're probably making a strong effort to be nice and suppressing your negative emotions so they have a chance of coming up as violent fantasies.

don't only focus on being a traditionally good person. take some of your energy and put it towards giving yourself pleasure and giving yourself relief from stress.

and no you are not a psychopath.
>>
>>18536826
your point seems logical.sometimes i really feel like i am pushing myself too hard...
>>
>>18536835
take a warm bath with candles or something. make fun of the guy to yourself.

who dick rides another man about a coffee cup? he sounds like a fucking weenie.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.