[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

french kissing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: french-kiss-1.gif (977KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
french-kiss-1.gif
977KB, 500x253px
how do you do this and at what point in the relationship should you do it
>>
>>18536706

That looks super uncoordinated and awkward
>>
>>18536719
lol idk dude I just know that it's super hawt or something and couples do it sometimes
>>
>>18536721
The only time I've done it was when I was drunk at a club. I had no idea what I was doing and just kind of winged it, I don't know if it was any good for her but it was nice for me.
>>
>bf thinks this is a young couples thing and its wierd to be doing this at his age.
> He's 27
>>
File: fundamental Lemma.png (185KB, 1376x783px) Image search: [Google]
fundamental Lemma.png
185KB, 1376x783px
>>18538617
Oh well I'm 26 and I only did it during my university years, which is far gone.

Is your bf working in academia? we tend to be more or less ascetic after passing certain ordeals (QE exam, finding the first theorem, defending thesis, solving the first nontrivial problem etc.) For instance, people who understand pic related don't really get the same pleasure from French kissing as younger people. Even though they speak French, their senses are different.
>>
>>18538634
No he's blue collar. He lost his virginity to me last year maybe that also has something to do with it. He also claim s to be to old for any li d of experimentation or fetishes. Says your supposed to figure out that kinda stuff when your young. He thinks its wierd for adults to hold hands too
>>
>>18538679
Oh my, didn't see that coming.
Does he have high libido? how often does he fuck you?
>>
>>18538810
Usually twice a week. He does a lot of over time at work so hes very tired during a normal work week.
>>
>>18536706

I just to do it at the club. If some qt wants to make out I please her passionately.
>>
>>18536706
Here's what you do: move to France, attain French citizenship, start dating a French girl, and kiss her. Bam! French kissing. Easy.
>>
>>18536706
My gf doesn't like to French kiss

It's fine though cause frenching is honestly just sloppy shitty kissing
>>
>>18538679
Hahaha what the fuck
>>
>>18536706
frenching is awesome unless you both recently smoke, ate, or had coffee
>>
>>18536706
My gf prefers Australian kisses over French kisses.
>>
>>18539880
Down under
>>
Just do it when it feels comfortable. It usually happens as a progression from a peck, to a kiss, to full blown French.

I still remember my first kiss. We took a walk away from the football game and stopped. I looked at her, kissed her on the forehead, and said " I think I missed" and then just went for it. It was a slow progression as we were both exploring/learning together. Went from lips to French for about 6 minutes. I swear there were fireworks.
>>
>>18540257
That sounds so sweet. I've only been kissed twice by two different men, either of which I was dating. Both times they just stuck their tongues straight in. I want to know what just lips feel like.
>>
>>18540265
>neither of which I was dating
fix'd
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.