[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be fat me >280 lbs >trying to lose weight >a little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5864.png (681KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5864.png
681KB, 750x1334px
>be fat me
>280 lbs
>trying to lose weight
>a little confused
Pic related: my calorie intake goals, actual intake, calories burned, and the amount leftover.
What I wanna know is:
>Am I eating enough calories in my day?
>If not, how much should I really be eating?
>Am I burning enough calories?
>>
Have you tried posting this to/fit/?
>>
I've never used myfitnesspal before, are you AIMING to eat 2386 calories a day?
>>
>>18536878
It looks more like a basal metabolic rate. So he'd naturally burn 2386 calories by continuing to live, he ate 1108 calories (so his calories burnt for the day goes down by that), and he got 579 calories burnt through exercise (it goes up), estimating 1857 calories being burnt today if he does nothing else.
>>
>>18536678
At your current weight, I'd say you could very well burn 2.5-3 pounds with little to no risk. 1 pound of fat is 3500 cals, so you could easily run a deficit of 7000 cals per week.

I think there are average metabolic rate calculators that can be found through a quick google search. Also, remember that it doesn't overly matter what you eat while losing weight, but eating healthy is obviously the superior choice. If your goal is to eat 2300 calories in 1 day (plus compensate for whatever exercise) you're looking at an extremely long journey until you are a normal weight. You can easily cut down into the mid to high 1000's.
>>
>>18536968
I'm not looking to eat that much, I really haven't needed to so far
>>
>>18536678
If you actually want to stop being fatass, ignore anything fitness pal tells you about your tdee and use this
https://tdeecalculator.net/

And then eat every day that number -(minus) 500kcal regardless of any sport you have done that day.

>>>/fit/ sticky

Use that app only to track your food intake.
>>
>>18537981
Read the sticky, and I was still a little confused which is why I came here. Thanks tho best comment/10 (really)
>>
>>18536678
I'm about to go on soylent. And as a reward for staying healthy and losing weight I'm going to use all the extra food money I've saved as spending incentive
>>
>>18538096
Forgot to add, it might not be how many calories but what your calories are
>>
>>18538099
I've been eating super clean. Mainly light means like chicken, and veggies like green beans and broccoli. Eggs for breakfast, under about 70grams of carbs
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.