[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>applied for job that pays 19/hr >they email me back >yay.gif

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1471154870634.jpg (84KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471154870634.jpg
84KB, 960x960px
>applied for job that pays 19/hr
>they email me back
>yay.gif
>read the email
>they ask me how much i'm expecting
what do?
>>
Ditch those fags and look for a different job. Everything you said so far points to them fucking you over with either not giving you the job, even when you say 19/hr, or you get the job and they fuck you even harder and pay you less than advertised but demand 133% workload out of you
>>
19/hr? Whats the question here? If thats what the job pays, then obviously that is what you expect. Im really not understanding what the issue is.
>>
>>18536580
They're checking to make sure you read that it pays $19/hr before they bother bringing you in for the interview process/waste their time.
>>
>>18536589
>>18536596
/Thread
>>
>>18536580
Tell them your expecting $25 an hour but you're open to hearing their offer.'
>>
The posted wage/salary on a job ad are for people who just barely meet the qualifications needed for the position. People who exceed those qualifications earn more, assuming they negotiate for it.
>>
>>I'm happy to hear back from you guys. I was very impressed after learning more about the position and your company during the interview, it's definitely an environment that I want to be a part of. (or some shit like that based off of what job it is and how the interview went).

>>As far as pay is concerned, I remember reading in your ad that the compensation for the position was listed at 19/hr. I can do a lot for the company [because reasons] and add a lot of value ['cause of stuff]. I realize that budgeting is a concern and hiring is always a risk, but I will be hitting the ground running as soon as I start because [experience and stuff]. Would [some reasonable amout]/hr be something that you can do?

Some kind of shit like that - but only if you actually have some experience and have some kind of leverage. If you've never had the job before and you're surprised that you even got an offer, fucking take the money and learn on the job. If it's a decent place to work for they'll give you a raise after the first year anyway if you prove that you're a valuable asset. If it's a shit place and they give you dick even though you work your ass off, stick with it for 1 more year while trying to keep yourself sane to build up more work experience/skills then jump ship.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.