[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving for "new" gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0755.jpg (59KB, 640x531px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0755.jpg
59KB, 640x531px
I know I posted before but I'm still not decided.

So my gf of about 8 months has lived an adventureous life before she met me, over the past 10 years or so she's been living and working all over the world. When I met her "It was time to come home now" was the idea atleast but she's had some issues finding a job here (her skills just isn't needed here)
So she contacted one of her ex-employers: "Maybe I can get some freelance projects from them".
Well, she was instantly offered her old position back in Spain, so she was gonna decline but after about 2 weeks of thinking about it this has turned into: "what if I accept their offer? You can come with and we can live there for a year or something!"

Well, I am open towards it, I have never done something like this so it might be a good experience, however, we are only 8 months deep into our relationship and it's strength just hasn't been truly tested yet and this feels like a pretty hard first test.

I really don't want to loose here, I hate to say it but: "I have never felt this way about another person before"
>clichè!!! But true

I don't speak Spanish, I have no idea what I'd be doing there: Technician by trade, people always need technicians but not sure how open they'd be towards hiring someone who'd have to communicate in english.

As for my life here: I am allready away from family and friends, not living in my hometown... the only person I really care about here is her and for my job: I'm sort of in the planning stage of switching jobs anyways and I have probobly 3-4 months worth of living in savings and I can lease my apt out for probobly 1,2k (euro) a month aswell so I could probobly drag those savings out quite a lot so the timing isn't fucked wrong to do something like this.

Still worrying though.
>>
>>18536500
Brody, there was never a "coming home feeling" in the first place. You're willing to uproot your entire life for a piece of pussy you've known for 8 month. 8 months of knowing a person is NOTHING in the big picture. If you really love her, set her free, if she comes back, it means she feels the same way. Just don't get cucked in the interim hahaha. Always look out for number one man, cuz she might just wake up one day and realize she might not want to be with you anymore, then you're fucked. Let her go, there are plenty of other fish in he sea.
>>
>>18536844
Dude, I'm 30 and "I have never felt this way about another person before"
>there are plenty of fish in the sea
Doesn't really apply to me, I never/very very rarely get attached to people.

It's not getting cucked if I want to go is it?
>>
>>18536844
And if you didn't read: It's not uprooting my life: I'm quitting my job and all my family and friends live elsewhere anyway.
I allready uprooted my life to go here.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.