[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overly cautious, how do I get over it??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6770.jpg (18KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6770.jpg
18KB, 168x168px
My parents were fucking insane and hammered proper manners into me from an early age. They also made me paranoid and scared at fuck about everything. I'm scared to roll a blunt in my own house in a state where alcohol is decriminalized because "someone might tell on me".
I'm scared to say "no" to people because I don't want to offend them. I never leave work early even when my boss says it's fine to take the rest of the evening off because in my head "he's just trying to test my discipline better say no"

It's gotten to the point where it stifles everyhrinf I do and I'm not confident to do ANYTHING in fear of someone coming down and reprimanding me. Being forward with a girl? Your SJW high school teacher will shame you for expressing interest in front of your entire clsss and threaten to tell your parents and now you have a scarred memory about approaching women

How do I get my balls back? I'm deathly deathly afraid of rocking any status quo and I'm only 24 and I'm wildly unhappy
>>
I'm 21, a couple years ago I used to be the same. Let me say, it's not about rocking status quos or being a rebel that will make you happy. Being confident and being cautious don't have to be mutually exclusive. You learn by execution. If you want to be confident, act as if you are and eventually you will be. The mind learns through conditioning, the phrase "fake it till you make it" isn't bullshit man. Get out there and become more confident by being confident.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.