[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White guy trying to get a black girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170720_093444.png (543KB, 1080x1077px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170720_093444.png
543KB, 1080x1077px
How do I hit on a black girl on tinder? I don't even know how to start a conversation with one

Pic related
>>
>>18536169
YOO WUZ KANGZ?

Great ice breaker and shows you understand her culture.
>>
Send her /pol/ memes and every time you have to reply by actually writing, write like "WE WUZ KANGS" and "HOL UP", no exception

I'm sure she'll be in your arms in no time!
>>
Start convo with "Can I have some chocolate?"
>>
File: dating race.png (18KB, 495x391px) Image search: [Google]
dating race.png
18KB, 495x391px
>>18536169
Chat her up?
>>
Why are you nervous about her being black, just treat her like any other chick.
>>
>>18536200
This is shit advice.

Call her the most beautiful negress you've ever seen. Queen of the field. Invite her over, tell her she can pick your clothes from the floor when you're done with her, tell her they're cotton. Ask her if you can be her masta.
>>
>>18536169
She talk to her like you'd speak with any other person. If you try and act like you got street cred you will fail....BADLY. .. Don't try and be cool either because clearly you're not.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 328x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 328x448px
>>18536169
Learn to academic decathlon

>pic related
>>
>>18536630
- she
>>
>>18536169
>he thinks there is a manual on how to converse with women of certain race or culture
Just fucking talk to her or you'll never gonna make it my man.
>>
Talk to her normally. Don't say stupid shit. You're done.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.