[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /adv/ I found out today that my gf is cheating on me with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1476380703731.jpg (94KB, 764x820px)
1476380703731.jpg
94KB, 764x820px
Well /adv/ I found out today that my gf is cheating on me with some dude from her work.

Liked her a lot and trusted her deeply (until today that is)

Her phone alarm was ringing while she was taking a shower and I went to turn it off I saw a conversation with some dude from her work talking about sex like massive walls of texts going on about fucking and it shocked me really hard so I stopped reading and left the phone where it was.

Not gonna pretend it didn't shook me up but fuck she sleeps on my bed and 1st thing she does is text some guy she is fucking while all the while saying how much she likes me/loves me.

Been together for 2.5 years and we were gonna get an apartment together in December but this was a sucker punch.

Everything we did and all the things she said are suddenly null and void. It was all fake.

Im thinking of confronting her and ending it tonight.

Any advice on how to move on and deal with this?

Sorry I rambled about I'm very upset about this whole situation.
>>
File: IMG_3076.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3076.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>18536093
Getting cheated on is never easy, but the least you can do is cut her off for a while.
>>
>>18536093
And this is why a nigga is stayin solo dolo. Faggots can call me a degenerate for liking casual sex all they want but atleast I'm not going through this shit
>>
>>18536150

Im ending this bro, every time she said how much she loved me are just painful memories now.

I feel like a fucking royal fool
>>
>>18536159

Imma go into a bitch fucking rampage.

No piece of ass will be safe from me, had so many chances of being with other girls(still do)

I'm a biblical idiot for trusting words.
>>
>>18536308
Fuck her ass and call her a whore as you come. Tell her you know and call her your cum bucket. Keep fucking her until you get some other pussy, then do this.
>>
Sorry to hear that your girl is a Bitch. I'd say fuck ass hard and kick her cheating ass out! I just found out my mom is cheating on my stepfather who I love.
>>
Just be honest, what just happened, shut off annoying ring, saw uncool text, don't feel good. Tell her to sow you worries and prove she's not by showing you those texts and explaining, and she doesn't she doesn't she doesn't care about you, not worth staying with someone who's feels such apathy to your emotions. If you saw what you think you saw start processing it, get things in the motion as fast as possible because its going to mess with you.
>>
>>18536346
>>18536424

Don't really care for hurting her back, it's all so fucked I just wished she would have told me or at least have the decency to break up with me once she started fucking around. You're intimate with someone and and the trust that you have just vanished. Fuck
>>
>>18536531
I'm meeting with her tomorrow near a park nearby her work.

I'll end the relationship tomorrow. I'm embracing the pain.
>>
>>18536592
Just be sure, do you really want you life being wasted by some woman who's betraying you behind your back 24/7 cut it off now, that time wasted if you acted like a cuck and stomached it, could now be spent finding someone else, getting things in your own life progressing etc. good on you.
>>
>>18536601

Understood. Thanks anon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.