[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 200192664-001.jpg (37KB, 495x612px) Image search: [Google]
200192664-001.jpg
37KB, 495x612px
Realistically, can grooming, muscles and charisma make up for being ugly as a man, especially when It comes to women and sex?

Assume I look like the guy in the pic, (droopy eyes, weak chin generally unmasculine with no good features). But I do lift and keep myself clean, also working on being charismatic, just want to know if I'm wasting my time and should just save up for surgery.
>>
>>18536080
> also working on being charismatic
WHAT THE FUCK RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HOW DO YOU DO IT
>>
>>18536085
It's not easy man, but I guess my biggest tip is this:
Most people try to impress others by making themselves seem interesting, attractive, high status, but that's the wrong way to go about it; what you should do instead is make the people you're talking to feel as if they're attractive, interesting, and high status, when they're talking to you, and they'll grow to like you. But you have to do this very subtly, and you have to be honest (ie don't bullshit them).

Read 48 laws of power, how to make friends and influence people, and some stuff about body language.
>>
>>18536377
Doesnt this go against the "Chad" teachings? That women get off on being treated like shit etc etc
>>
>>18536392
I don't think it's 'being treated like shit' as much as they just like cocky bad boys because it shows status. If you can make her feel like a feminine little thing, with you as the big manly protector, she will probably want you.
Also I don't know much about 'Chad teachings', but I do know that guys like us who can't rely on our looks have to use a different strategy.
>>
>>18536080
if you're ugly and you want stacies, get rich. Money is the great equalizer
>>
>>18536633
Not necessarily Stacies, just cute or even average girls.
>>
Why don't you just fucking be yourself and when the right girl comes along you will both be interested in eachtother. If she isn't interested in you then you just have to move on. Taking care of yourself doesn't hurt but there isn't some formula for this shit. It's actually very out of your control.
>>
>>18536080

it can make up for a lot. you will not be going out and banging stacies left and right, btu you will date reasonably attractive women probably, some off features of course.
>>
>>18536730
Just bee urself :^)
>>
>>18536730
That's good advice if you're looking for a wife, but I'm not interested in that right now.
>>
>>18536735
That's fine man, that's exactly what I'm going for, I'm not picky.
>>
>>18536080
yeah. forget the term ugly-ass and just call yourself not conventionally beautiful. most people are not conventionally beautiful, and they just look attractive because they are taking good care of themselves.

if you really love someone, how they look doesn't matter much, but when it comes to meeting new people then appearance is everything.

also I've seen a lot of insecure attention whores call themselves ugly and then post really beautiful pictures. as someone who has a minor deformity, I find this repulsive.

stop feeling sorry for yourself and do what it takes to achieve.
>>
Post a real pic op. I'm a 10/10 and will tell you how to become more attractive.

If you look like pic related, it would be mainly fixing your jawline with facial hair and lifting. How tall are you?
>>
>>18536814
I'm willing to do what it takes, even surgery, when I'm able.

>>18536991
I'm scared of posting a picture on 4chan to be honest, but I do look like OP pic, I specifically picked it for that. Minus the ridiculous glasses of course.
I'd say my main issues are indeed my jaw and chin (although my whole face is busted, those are by far the worst) , as well as being too skinny. I have been lifting for almost a year, but what can I do for my jaw and chin?
>>
>>18536991
Also forgot to add, I can't grow facial hair at all, and I'm 6'1.
>>
>>18537042
6'1" is fantastic. Being that tall is very masculine- if you managed to eat a ton and turn it all into muscle you could EASILY become very attractive. Women don't care for your actual facial features as much as your stature and body.

Have you tried rogaine at all? Castor oil? A beard will literally change your life, ESPECIALLY if you have a weak chin. It gives the illusion of a strong one at best, and hides your weak one at worst.
>>
>>18536080
Best bet is to become rich.
>>
>>18537050
That gives me hope anon, thanks. Already gained 50 lbs (started at 125 lb), going to try at least 20 more.

I never though to have tried any hair growth supplements to be honest, I'll give Rogaine or castor oil a try.

>>18537051
Working on it, but I don't really want gold diggers.
>>
>>18536080
ime i think not trying to look normal helps
try to own it and go the freaky route and you'll get someone to bite
looking normal and ugly you're just a background character
>>
>>18537062
Great! Definitely stay confident and know that it's possible. My boyfriend was a real eyesore when we first met, now he's constantly getting hit on! (Even with me around, but you I win some you lose some)

I'd definitely try rogaine and taking some kind of supplement, I've found rogaine helps with development of new hairs and the castor oil makes it a bit thicker once you have that growth. Just do the treatments at night and wash your face in the morning so you don't look greasy. If you get a straight razor shave every two weeks it will go a long way as well to make it thicker. You can look into other methods of hair growth as well via google/YouTube.

Good luck OP!
>>
>>18537050
>Women don't care about your face
Ahahahhahaha

Confidence>personality>face>body
>>
>>18537107
>Shaving makes your hair thicker
Stop spreading myths you dumb roastie
>>
>>18537118
>>18537111

I'm a style consultant for a modeling agency in SF. I know what I'm talking about.

It doesn't actually make it thicker, no, but it does give the appearance of looking thicker since it give it a blunt end, achieving the same effect. It can also cause a condition in 60% of males that I've worked with where two hairs grow from the same follicle after a rough shave. (Painful to touch while it's growing out though)

Also, it's not that the face is less important, it's more like if your body and confidence are good then it makes your face more attractive (comingfrom discussions with other women as well as my own opinion)

Honestly OP these guys are probably just salty you're 6'1" and skinny, giving you a much higher potential to improve then a chubby manlet.
>>
>>18537083
Thats interesting, I never thought of it this way, I'll definitely have to try that angle.
>>
>>18537111
Well, that's 3/4 things I can work on so that's good!
>>18537107
>>18537147
Thanks a ton for your help, I appreciate it, really.

Thanks everyone for the thread, I'll go to sleep now, see of its still up tomorrow.
>>
>>18537184
it's always been my approach and it's worked fine as women do approach me in a casual setting and sometimes we end up in bed or something

but then again i'm only /kind of ugly/

if you're fucking butt ugly
like monstrous, i think going the freaky route is counterproductive and the only real answer is money
>>
>>18537184
>>18537241
at any rate i am talking a charming and subdued freaky
like dated or anti-fashion clothing

not like GUYLINER AUTHENTIC 80'S NEW WAVE HAIR or some shit
>>
File: initiate.jpg (61KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
initiate.jpg
61KB, 500x300px
>>18536730
>just fucking be yourself

>when the right girl comes along you will both be interested in eachtother.

With all due respect, you and other people have got to stop lying about this crap online.

"Being yourself" only works when you're already an attractive, confident and interesting person.

It doesn't effin work if you're not good looking, guys who aren't handsome nor confident need to work on it.

Girls don't just come along and get interested in you.

As men we mostly have to pursue them while being cool and not desperate.

The vast majority of girls don't walk up to us to start a convo, they expect us to do it and flirt just because we're men.

People who say just "be yourself" and "the right one will come along" honestly don't know wtf they're talking about or are just lying.

I'm just here to tell the truth.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.