[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When to Start Pineapple Therapy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-07-19 16.16.31.jpg (2MB, 1751x1919px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-19 16.16.31.jpg
2MB, 1751x1919px
Long story short my wife likes to give head. She has taken the load in her mouth a couple of times and she says that it doesn't taste good but it doesn't taste bad. I told her that pineapple makes it taste better, according to some friends. She told me she wants me to try it. Naturally, I'm excited.

How do I get the most bang for my buck? Do I need to eat pineapple and drink the juice multiple days in advance, or will one time a few hours before do the trick? Google was no help.

Pic related, it's my wife
>>
Maybe she could try mine, it tastes pretty good
>>
Tbh anon i got the most out of it when i drank pineapple juice 3 times a day for 4 days. It was sweet for a long time. Just drink water and pineapple juice, and make sure not to drink an coffee or especially booze.
>>
>Do I need to eat pineapple and drink the juice

If you are going to eat a pineapple then there is no juice. If you are going to drink pineapple juice then there is no pineapple. You typing like this makes me assume you are talking about buying canned pineapple and drinking the syrup it comes in. Do not do this unless you want diabetes.

Any high sugar fruit will do the trick.
>>
>>18536125
>If you are going to eat a pineapple then there is no juice. If you are going to drink pineapple juice then there is no pineapple.

Thank you for this wisdom, zen master.
>>
How much should I be eating? Would one 5 ounce can of pineapple in juice (not the syrup) a day for four days make a difference on the fourth evening? Let's say in a 1500-1800 calorie a day diet
>>
>>18536187
You have serious case of overthinking.

Just start with 1 liter of pineapple juice per day (rest just water to not scew results) and monitor results. Sooner or later you will figure it out.
>>
it takes days. your diet heavily affects your jizz flavoring. stuff like veggies and meat will make it worse. just put some sweet tasting fruits into your common diet and you'll be better off for it. you're really overthinking.
>>
>>18536067
Got any more pics of your wife?
>>
>>18536067
You can buy bromelein( idk the spelling) supplements. It's the stuff that changes the flavor so you can take some of those. There is a thread on the /r/sex subreddit that talks about it in a lot of detail along with other supplements that'll make your cum glow in the dark or some shit like that. Also more pics of your wife. Also I would go with the concentrated bromelein tablets instead of drinking or eating a fuck ton of pineapples. You will resent pineapples if you do that and they are a pretty Cool food. Also more pics of your wife?
>>
>>18536204
One litre of pineapple juice is like 100g of sugar! This is great advice for diabetes!
>>
>>18536307
Of course I do
>>
>>18536336
Actually, some of you may have pics of her as well. I had a thread on here a few weeks ago that had almost 200 posts and it had some pics of her, including a hand bra pic
>>
>>18536328
Sounds like a bad idea
>>
>>18536342
Please post her face
>>
>>18536067
semen vaguely tastes like anything you eat a lot of. just start eating pineapples a lot, there's no better time than now haha.

it also applies to other fruits like apples and watermelons or whatever the fuck
>>
>>18536436
Not happening
>>
>>18536342
Please post more of her body
>>
>>18536328
I will tell you how to avoid diabeeeetus dumb amerifat: dont be fat. Thats it.

Not being fat will keep your blood pressure down, slow heart beat, no beetus and other positive quirks like ability to see your penis.
>>
yeah, give up the coffee, booze, cigarettes and spices and exchange that for a few glasses of juice plus some fruit for a week or 2 and see how you go.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.