[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok here it goes: i broke up with my gf of 3.5years, and in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: 1492353722024.jpg (138KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492353722024.jpg
138KB, 900x1200px
ok here it goes: i broke up with my gf of 3.5years, and in the following months she fucked several dudes. then she texted me saying she missed me and called me crying. i asked if she wanted us to come back together and she said (not so convincingly) yes. Now, in order for me to get over the fact that she banged a lot of dudes (5 or 6, i am not sure yet) in 4 months, i wanted to know all the details. how they fucked her, what things they did to her, etc. idk, that is how i am: before i forget, i need to know it ALL. if i dont, i'll be going crazy.

so, she listed the dudes, the dates, places, and the number of times she had sex with each dude (twice with one, once with the rest, she said). But i dont believe that she had sex only once time with each one.
then we fucked. 3 nights. 2 missionary, 1 doggy.
doggy was crap, but missionary felt different, better, more straight forward, no foreplay, just grabbed my dick and put it inside her and then she moved like never before, she was way more energetic than before. then, after that, i kept on asking for more (cause i wanna know if i am gonna be able to keep up with this level of fucking), and she said that if im gonna be asking these questions all the time, then we better not come back together.

(CONT.)
>>
==>

my question is: what does this mean? did she do incredibly advanced sexual things with these men? fucked like crazy animals? maybe she doesnt want me to know because if i do i might dump her forever?

i fuck very vanilla. and that is the way i used to fuck her during our relationship. does the fact that she does not want to tell me what she did in bed with these men mean that it was so crazy that i might not want to take her back?

what does it mean when a girl says this and hides stuff like this?

should i take her and never ask again? should i play detective and find out more? or probe her for more details i need to know? should i straight up dump her? i still have feelings for her but the fact that she could've gone way further with these men than where she was with me messes with my head.

what do /adv/?
>>
Lemme stop you right there.
Whatever you're thinking of doing, don't.
>>
>>18536034
>what does it mean when a girl says this and hides stuff like this?

it means she knows you're insecure and you're going to flip out even more than you already have
>>
>>18536034
>what do /adv/?
Lose your insecurity issues.
>>
>>18536027
this shit is hilarious
>how come my gf leveled up in sex after fucking other guys

lol how do you think

Whatever the case is, she definitely realized you are the only guy who would consider a long term relationship with her.
>>
>>18536027
Bigger issue: is she pregnant? Did she get Knocked Up by some guy and is now trying to make you think the baby is yours? Why else get back together with you even though it seems like she didn't really want to and then immediately just try to get your dick in her as soon as possible?
>>
>>18536027
I thought that was a spider.
>>
>>18536045
This. You're hung up on them more than even her it sounds like. This is why most don't recommend dating ex's and why she's hesitate to do anything further. You'll drive her away by being a salty cunt, you have every right not to approve of what she did, but you already fucked her right after, a little late to be jealous. She's being honest, it's a turn off. If you had focused solely on her and making the relationship work maybe you'd been able to fuck longer but now it sounds like you scared her off with your insecurities.
>>
>>18536027
>i broke up with my gf
> i asked if she wanted us to come back together and she said (not so convincingly) yes

lmao nice try OP
you got dumped and now she is taking you back
>>
>>18536045
>>18536051
well i actually dont think i am. i just feel like my imagination is eating my brain out. if i know what she did, i might wanna try and improove on it. if i don't, i'll be thinking about it all the time and that affects my serenity and productivity.

>>18536062
she was romanced by two of them, and she was dumped too, the dudes chose their exes. i read her chats and she was falling for those two but didnt happen. so..?

>>18536087
holy shit this could fuck me over

>>18536095
good adv

>>18536098
i dumped her in Feb. she called in June
>>
>>18536114
See if she'll take a preggo test
>>
>>18536027
Dunno why, but that tuff of pube hair is making me diamonds. Gotta love when a chick is semi gross
>>
>>18536120
Might even be able to save the relationship if you say this was why you were so nervous. If you still want her imo leave the past behind and let her prove herself through the test.
>>
>>18536034
I would dump her. The fact that all that happened in 4 months is disgusting. Also, why did you even break up?
>>
>>18536114
>falling for those two but didnt happen. so..?
.. She fell for 2 guys in 4 months and now wants you back? I am really sorry OP but you are just a means for her not to be alone. She will dump you if she finds someone interesting again.
>>
you're just a safety net, OP.
She knows the other guys didn't want her and that you'll take her back like a cuck
>>
go crazy on her sexwise, do all that shit and get it out of your system, probe the shit out of her, in every way you want. then dump her.
>job done
>>
>>18536141
It's likely the implied musk.
Somehow, lady musk drives me fucking mad and brings my thirsts full throttle.

>ywn bang a mildly gross chick on a hot summer's day in the middle of a fence at a baseball field at night
Life fucking sucks and we're born only to suffer.
>>
I mean you dumped her so it shouldn't be your concern what she did after, however, 6 guys in 4 months would make me question things too. I wouldn't go back, but don't hold on to negative feelings against her. Some things aren't meant to work out. It's on you.
>>
you are a shit lay, she will never tell you that but she got more sexual satisfaction out of strangers than from you in 4 years

improve
>>
>>18537061
yeah anon, I saw this too and whew. OP is a fool.

For you OP. She fucks differently because she has been fucking differently with a half dozen different men, you being one.
>>
you have not made a good decision this whole situation. i actually pity you.

respect yourself you bitch
>>
>>18536027
I wouldn't start seriously dating a girl that was bouncing from guy to guy to guy so why in fuck should I resume seriously dating a girl that was bouncing from guy to guy to guy. Makes no sense.
>>
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>18536027
My advice is not to show of mercy to ex who had 5-6 affairs in such short time. If she's has been capable to such thing, it will more likely happen in the future as well. Leave her permanently, I mean it.
>>
>>18537429
That's what I'm sayin man. I won't go to the level of hobo gross, but if she had some pubes out or really didn't take a shower for a few hours after the gym or a hot day then I'd rail the shit outta here. I even think my ex was confused on why I wanted to fuck her when she was all sweaty.

I really do hate myself cause I'm low maintenance as fuck. If you're not outright gross or dirty then there's a good 90% chance I'll fuck you gladly. My lack of standards is staggering for a guy who isn't a virgin.
>>
>>18537061
>>18538428
This OP. You are a dumbass.
>>
well shit. am i fucked then?
damn
>>
>>18536027
>but missionary felt different, better, more straight forward, no foreplay, just grabbed my dick and put it inside her
>felt different, better

Honestly your description sounds awful, if there was no foreplay involved all of a sudden and she just grabbed your dick and put it in I would be concerned - especially considering the rest of the story.
>>
>>18536027
You're the one who dumped her in the first place, not her. It's not really any of your business what she did while you were broken up and you shouldn't push her to answer if she isn't comfortable with it. If you have such a problem with her fucking other guys then you probably shouldn't get back together with her.
>>
>>18536034

This is going to be hard to hear, but:

Dump her. She doesn't love you. She's regretting her decision to be a slut, and she knows that if she doesn't nail down someone now (and you are her current best chance) she has, at best, 5 years of being dicked before a lifetime of loneliness.

If she loved you, she wouldn't have fucked those guys. She would have given you some space, and then tried to come back.

She doesn't love you. She does NOT LOVE YOU.
>>
You are the biggest cuck to ever browse this site.
>>
>>18539526
cmon bro i already feel bad .
>>18539514
i am starting to believe that too.
it is not like i love her a ton either. i just like her body her voice her personality.. basically i like everything she uses to catch guys. god dammit.

>>18539453
yeah and i regret breaking up with her every day. i thought i was gonna find someone like her or better quicly but all i got was fat chicks with no grace.

what is a good way of taking revenge then? what should i do to her to make me feel cleansed and ready to conquer the world again? what can i do so she feels crushed and get her to think that she will never find someone who leves her like i did?
>>
>>18539550

> it is not like I love her a ton either

then fuck her a bunch and use her as hard as you want. Just remember it's all temporary.
>>
>>18539554
i guess i'll do. it will mess up with my brain but hell, i like the sex and nobody will know we're together. plus i can fuck other bitches when she's not here, so..

why i feel bad though =/
>>
Best piece of advice: lean into it. Having a slut girlfriend is fucking awesome, especially if you can just get her to act it out instead of actually acting on being a slut.

>inb4 permavirgins who live in their mom's basements label me a cuck
>>
File: 1496611685543.png (726KB, 696x675px) Image search: [Google]
1496611685543.png
726KB, 696x675px
>>18536027

>wanting to be with a beta whore woman
Have a little pride in the thousands of years of effort your forebears put into making you, you piece of shit OP.
>>
>>18539782

You feel bad because she's someone you thought you could spend your life together with, and the pressures of our shitty modern culture revealed her to be a slut.

In another time, she would have received some wisdom and council from the older women in her life to not immediately go on a fuck-spree when she still had feelings for you. She would have come back to you without having whored herself out, and you guys probably would have married eventually.

Instead, she likely received dumb, bad advice to fuck a bunch of dudes to "get over" you.

You feel bad because in a better place, in a better time, she could have been the one.

But it's not a better place, and it's not a better time, and you can't change that. Just remember that.
>>
>>18536027
You got cucked beyond belief.
>>
>>18536027
>>18536034
lmao just fucking dump her. you'll never be able to have a secure, loving relationship with someone like this.

you are being used. sex is a means of control for these type of people. get out and don't look back.
>>
>infected - game over
>>
>>18539816
you understand me, anon. i feel a lot like this.
is this what being a cuck is like? it is a sad life
>>
>>18539816
brings a tear to the eye.
>>
>>18540273

No, this isn't what being a cuck is like. If you were a cuck, you'd be rationalizing to yourself why it was perfectly fine that your girlfriend slept with a bunch of other dudes.
>>
File: 1500085538480.jpg (33KB, 780x278px) Image search: [Google]
1500085538480.jpg
33KB, 780x278px
>taking back an ex, under any circumstances, ever

cuck-a-doodle-doo!
>>
>>18541184

it's fine to do it as long as it's just for sex
>>
Look I dealt with what you did, she fucked my own brother for years. Found out, I was sad but then I dragged her out of my door and threw her into the cold. Don't let desperation of a gf make you date an unfaithful thot.
>>
>>18541184
kek
>>
>>18536034
My Opinion:
The wise answer is: Dump her - This is not going to work out. You are going to lose yourself and be drained of all the happiness that is still inside of you.

But I know that it is hard to let go. If you feel like (not think, feel) that you want to be with her, you definitely need to "claim her back". Asking her how she got fucked is the first step in the wrong direction. It shows your insecurities and demotes you. It doesn't matter what others did to her, because she came back and she is yours again. Next time you see her, think about how she dismissed your feelings, channel your hatred against this person that so blatantly doesn't give a shit about you. Really, try to activate your "core manliness" or whatever that fuck you want to call it. Lay one of your hands on her neck and start choking her. Either you are gonna experience what I would describe as very similar to an amphetamine rush, just raw power that pumps through your veins, in which case you just want to let go. Let the animal inside of you claim her back. If you don't feel any power but just sadness, then you are done with her. Kick her out of your apartment and focus on yourself, try to heal.
>>
Never go back ever
>Fool me once, shame on you
>Fool me twice, shame on me
There was a reason you broke up with her remember that.

She obviously didn't care about you at all those 4 months she just wants you back because she probably has no one to fuck or give her attention.
>>
>>18537421
This.
The only way for you to know the truth about how depraved she went with these guys is to do it yourself. Go crazy with her in bed. Test her limits for real. Then only she will feel comfortable telling you otherwise forget that she will ever. Women are wired like that.
>>
And also, you are done with her. Free your mind from her. There will be plenty of pussy in your life. Dont put her used/infected pussy on a pedestal.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.