[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

perfect god damn girlfriends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1500500980059-1546159752.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1500500980059-1546159752.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Okay.... so.....

how the hell do you get your gf/wife to act slutty? seriously...
I'm dating the love of my life, amazing girl, big Tits, big ass, little chubby but we're workin on it. great smile, she cooks cleans and smokes with me, BUT SHE IS SO GOD DAMN VANILLA.
4 years dating and I swear I've only ever gotten 5ish blowjobs (start to finish) and that is bullshit. I've talked to her and had fights about being sexually frustrated, I've showed her the BadGirlBible, I've explained that guys are on a different end of the spectrum, I Romance the absolute shit out of her (used to more but she sucked the romance outta me instead of my dick).
we're 27years old and I don't want to waste the rest of my 20s having plain missionary and doggy style sex. I can always ask her to blow me, and most of the time she will, but it is absolutely not the same when the chick does it just cause you asked rather than her axtually WANTING to.
the only thing I haven't told her is that right up till a few weeks before we stared dating was that I was having the best sex of the god damn universe with my FWB chick. we had great sexual chemistry, and it just seems that me and my gf do not.... :(

any advice from people with similar situations?

anybody??
>>
She won't change unless you do something radical then you won't like yourself. I also suspect its more about you than her my friend. Get a side girl or suck it up and enjoy sweet vanilla.
>>
>>18535768
If you trade love for a hope of better blowjobs you'll end up with regret, loneliness, and herpes. Stop being a douche.
>>
>>18535921
there's a difference between being a douche and having a much higher sex drive than your significant other. imagine not getting a blowjob on your birthday..... seriously....
>>
>>18535899
Cheating must solve all problems in life no?
>>18535927
More like having no control over yourself.

Do you do oral to her OP?
>>
>>18535768
So she's been fucking some other dudes for years
>>
>>18535927
Get some self control you piece of shit
>>
>>18535768
>has gf which sucks his cock, do doggy and missionary whenever he wants
>still bitches about it

Some people are just like that: vanilla.
http://mojoupgrade.com/

Also are you sure she ever had orgasm? Some girls pretend it all the time. Buy her magic wand?
>>
>>18535942
I literally tell her to go upstairs and get ready to have her pussy licked. or I'll just randomly go down on her when we're on the couch. I always get her off. absolutely always.
>>
>>18535991
yeah I know I have it good. but I'm still a horny mother fucker. and there's temptation all god damn around
>>
>>18536036
So what exactly is problem?
Frequency? Fap.
Style? Corrupt her.

And you evaded orgasm question. Do you even eat her pussy? Buy vibrator? Is she on BC? Because that kills libido without fail.

>what are you comfortable sacrifacing for the love of your life?
>>
>>18536077
I make her orgasm all the time. like yes orgasm. gspot too. I make her quiver. bought butt plugs oils cock ring vibrator lingerie gift cards, flavored oils.... stuff works for a day then goes in the junk drawer. and yes she is on BC
>>
>>18536149
lol k
>>
>>18536158
seriously. shes a sweetheart but she just has no libido... not the biggest issue in the world but believe me it's frustrating when you can go a month without having sex and she doesn't seem to notice or mind at all.
>>
Okay I'll rephrase my request for advise...

how can I tell my girlfriend in the least repulsive way possible that I want her to worship my cock more and beg for me to eat her more and I want her to atleast wear my goo on her face or in her mouth once in a while without her acting like it's acid. (I eat my god damn fruit)
>>
>>18535927
Just cheat on her you fucking asshole. Sounds like you have made up your mind about doing it anyway. Might as well get it over with. Goddamn it sex is so overrated, throw everything good in your away over it.
>>
>>18535768
Put her over your knee and spank her ass. Tell her the more vanilla she acts the more spankings she's gonna get. Be a man not a little pussy.
>>
Are you clean and hygienic? Do you shave or wax?

How big is your cock? If its too big, she might be intimidated or sex could be painful.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.